IGNORED

Ryley Towler

Tinmans Love Child

Thought I’d share but I just found out that I used to play football with Ryley Towlers Grandad, John Towler.  Now he was the hardest tackler I ever saw in my life, we played for RMC Wick in the B&D league and John must have broken some legs, and if the ref tried to book him he used to shout “I never f in touched him” in his very high pitched voice!  Lovely guy though, hope Ryley has some of his aggression on the pitch!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Thought I’d share but I just found out that I used to play football with Ryley Towlers Grandad, John Towler.  Now he was the hardest tackler I ever saw in my life, we played for RMC Wick in the B&D league and John must have broken some legs, and if the ref tried to book him he used to shout “I never f in touched him” in his very high pitched voice!  Lovely guy though, hope Ryley has some of his aggression on the pitch!!

Ryley is far more cultured. Grew up at CM before now being converted.

I've only seen Towler play centre back once. And he did look classy. It would be good once Baker is back if we could loan Towler out. I don't have a clue what level he would be loaned out to.

I thought Rowe struggled a bit last night, but I do like having a left footer on the left of a 3. I wonder if our long term plan is to have Towler as that left sided centre back in a 3. 

I guess maybe he will start our Fa cup game in January. Would be great to see him given a go.