IGNORED

BCTV tonight

cidered abroad

I am in Burnham on Sea. 

After an evening of emails with BS, I have discovered that I am a complete idiot. I have used computers since 1980 at work and at home.

BS told me to look for the link to BCTV near my name in top right hand corner of my lap top. Screen set at 100%.

It transpires that one has to scroll the whole page to the right to see the link button for BCTV. Any one with a brain would have this button shouting at the user from the middle of a standard screen. If the screen I can see is the same as a football pitch, the button for BCTV is situated in Duckmoor Road. It is that far away from middle of the screen.

As it happened, I tried logging in on my phone via the BS App and hey ho, I was able to watch the game on there from about forty minutes in, but in miniature. That is until two minutes from final whistle when my phone ran out of charge.

Lucky that I had good old fashioned steam Radio Bristol on so was still able to follow the game.

A well earned point against a strong Watford side. If we had all our injured back and performing at top form, we could have a good season and not worry about about yo yo clubs like Watford!

11 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I am in Burnham on Sea. 

After an evening of emails with BS, I have discovered that I am a complete idiot. I have used computers since 1980 at work and at home.

BS told me to look for the link to BCTV near my name in top right hand corner of my lap top. Screen set at 100%.

It transpires that one has to scroll the whole page to the right to see the link button for BCTV. Any one with a brain would have this button shouting at the user from the middle of a standard screen. If the screen I can see is the same as a football pitch, the button for BCTV is situated in Duckmoor Road. It is that far away from middle of the screen.

As it happened, I tried logging in on my phone via the BS App and hey ho, I was able to watch the game on there from about forty minutes in, but in miniature. That is until two minutes from final whistle when my phone ran out of charge.

Lucky that I had good old fashioned steam Radio Bristol on so was still able to follow the game.

A well earned point against a strong Watford side. If we had all our injured back and performing at top form, we could have a good season and not worry about about yo yo clubs like Watford!

It's a browser/email provider problem, it hasn't scaled their email correctly. 

Archived