IGNORED

Wot's uh... the deal

AppyDAZE

5 minutes ago, Isawjonshaw said:

Was just listening to Obscured by Clouds earlier.  I went to see them at Earls Court in ‘94.  I think. “Wish You Were Here” is my favourite,  but also really like their early stuff with Syd.  Saying that “Animals” is amazing!

When pushed, I still go for Dark Side, but that always seems too obvious. Obscured By Clouds is my favourite lesser known Floyd album. I love the tribal singing at the end. Definitely an album that more people should look at. "More"   :laugh: pun intended

I really like dark side of the moon , wish you were here and animals too. Particularly the first two. 

Some of the wall I really like but don’t listen to that one all the way through, tend to stick to tracks I like.

I don’t know the rest of catalogue that well but get the impression the stuff above is maybe considered their most popular? 

I did watch the old live video in the old ruins (possibly Pompeii?), which was cool though. That’s earlier stuff in the main 

listened to piper at gates of dawn for first time recently and initially wasn’t drawn in 

13 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

My favourite track 

I have to say two I can’t separate

Wish you Were Here & Shine On You Crazy Diamond

My Favourite Album is probably the Division Bell  or Pulse (Love the Live Albums)

I'm with you on Pulse

55 minutes ago, Isawjonshaw said:

Anyone seen the Australian Pink Floyd?  I saw them a number of years ago at the “ahem” Colston Hall.  They were pretty good.  I read somewhere they David Gilmour hired them for one of his birthdays!  

Yes seen them loads of times and they and the shows are always Fanastic 

The best tribute band I’ve ever seen and yes , they are friendly and respected by the original members

They normally sell out quite quickly which says it all

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

Good Tone

Delicate Sound Of Thunder is excellent two but something about Pulse that gives it a bit of spice

Headphones , darkness .... and a relaxer ...... ahhhhhhhhh !

Have the CD and DVD and plenty of liquid relaxer

Archived