IGNORED

Reading – Sat 28th November 12:30 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Big decisions today. Shall I have a half time bacon or sausage sandwich and should I have red Source, brown Source or no Source at all?

Got to be a bacon and sausage with an egg on top lathered in a big dollop of brown Source (red Source is for girls).

Just now, old_eastender said:

That Reading 18 year old looks damned good and starts... lets hope Dasilva picks him up as he looks a real handful

Olise tends to play left, so he’ll be on Hunt.  Meite tends to play right, cutting in on his left.  Powerful boy is Meite.  But he’s come off injured against us a couple of times.

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Don’t mind going unchanged. Think Fam needs the minutes especially as I have always thought he gets better the more he plays. His sharpness takes some time to catch up to him

Not sure what our actual options are with Kalas out injured. Bakinson unlikely to start due to lengthily period he’s missed. Apart from front two pretty limited 

18 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Big decisions today. Shall I have a half time bacon or sausage sandwich and should I have red Source, brown Source or no Source at all?

I went sausage AND bacon but it was made too early, I’m already hungry again.

got some thatchers to see me through though 

Archived