IGNORED

Reading – Sat 28th November 12:30 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

A city player does something good and nobody comments. A city player does something bad and lots of comments. Can’t work it out 

You mean like the save Bentley just made which definitely didn't get about 5 posts saying how great it was?

On the BBC fooball site.after 40 minutes............"Reading have lost their last 2 home games 0-3, but Bristol City haven't even had a shot yet"   It is a concern?  A distinct lack of forward action, maybe when walsh and williams eventually turn up(Don't hold yer breath)we might create more?

I’m afraid this is a Lee Johnson style of performance again. No forward drive whatsoever just sideways, sideways & backwards. Too scared to lose rather than trying to win the game. Boring style of football & I expected something different from a Dean 90 Goals Holden team.

1 minute ago, Cardy said:

I’m afraid this is a Lee Johnson style of performance again. No forward drive whatsoever just sideways, sideways & backwards. Too scared to lose rather than trying to win the game. Boring style of football & I expected something different from a Dean 90 Goals Holden team.

This is nothing like an LJ performance not even close.

Archived