IGNORED

Reading – Sat 28th November 12:30 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

7 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Not sure if I’m a Happy Clapper

But .....in case... I guess the more balanced will be 

a) Waiting for the match to pan out over 90 mins

b) Putting the performance so far into context compared to the season so far and what DH appears to me to be buliding

c) regardless of the final score , Quietly pondering why we havnt been at our best and any iessons we can learn

Hope that assists 

Apt Name btw

Forum would be pretty boring though tbf 

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

If you expect us to never have bad games then sometimes you will be disappointed.  Every team in this league plays badly every now and then

We been that much worse on the ball in this game than in general? We offer nothing of note going forward? 

How the **** does Patterson warrant a place in this team.

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

We arn’t Bayern Munich but some of the knee jerk reactions here are embarrassing

God help us if we were in Derby’s situation 

I’m not going to be knee jerk we’ve done well to get where we are, but I really think for the majority it’s the style of football as opposed to a poor result here or there.  It’s just so turgid and lacking creativity. As mentioned earlier if Warnock has served this up he would’ve been slaughtered. 

Just now, lenred said:

I’m not going to be knee jerk we’ve done well to get where we are, but I really think for the majority it’s the style of football as opposed to a poor result here or there.  It’s just so turgid and lacking creativity. As mentioned earlier if Warnock has served this up he would’ve been slaughtered. 

It's no different to under Johnson. 

Archived