IGNORED

Reading – Sat 28th November 12:30 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Because we have no creativity,we sold them in the summer,you can’t just have runners in the midfield 

No midfield that’s why, you can blame forwards all you want but if the midfield is not dynamic you will get performances like this, Paterson and OD ARE NOT CM’s and until that is addressed it will never change

1 minute ago, lenred said:

I’m not going to be knee jerk we’ve done well to get where we are, but I really think for the majority it’s the style of football as opposed to a poor result here or there.  It’s just so turgid and lacking creativity. As mentioned earlier if Warnock has served this up he would’ve been slaughtered. 

I do think a part of it is the fact we're trying to scrape out results with a piecemeal side though. Today has been poor for sure but I think part of the style of football is trying to compete without Sessegnon, Kalas, Mawson, Baker, Bakinson, Williams, Walsh and Weimann. I can't help feeling a more stable defence and a midfield with Walsh, Bakinson and Weimann as options would not be this turgid.  

Just now, bcfc01 said:

Fair do's - beaten by a better team with far better individual players.

No shame in that.

No but there is shame in not being able to pass the ball rather than continously hoofing it forward. Or just a complete lack of intent. Reading are just another average team in this league.

Just now, AirlieBeachRed said:

Massengo is just pretty ordinay in my eyes. I cant see the point of him coming on. Hasnt really in all fairness created anything since his time at the club. I dont know what he brings to the team. 

If he wasnt getting the ball there he had to at least get the player 

Archived