IGNORED

Watching Reading v City Tomorrow

wendyredredrobin

26 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

As this is a sky game, it won't be on RobinsTV and as it's away, we won't get a voucher either.

For me, that means a day pass from NowTV for £9.99 (can't be arsed with a dodgy stream).

OK for anyone with money to burn for a Sky package though.

I'm sure I saw a good deal the other day for those who only want Now TV/Sky on a temporary basis.

I think it was Curry's/PC World.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-with-1-month-cinema-entertainment-sports-pass-10192455-pdt.html

Streaming stick and 1 month sky sports for twenty quid, which would take you through to just after Boxing day!

(You would have to do your own red button research)

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-with-1-month-cinema-entertainment-sports-pass-10192455-pdt.html

Streaming stick and 1 month sky sports for twenty quid, which would take you through to just after Boxing day!

(You would have to do your own red button research)

Next 3 televised sky fixtures are:

Saturday 28th November 2020
Reading v Bristol City
Championship
12:30
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Tuesday 1st December 2020
QPR v Bristol City
Championship
19:45
Sky Sports Red Button
Wednesday 9th December 2020
Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football

49 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

As this is a sky game, it won't be on RobinsTV and as it's away, we won't get a voucher either.

For me, that means a day pass from NowTV for £9.99 (can't be arsed with a dodgy stream).

it's the same price as it would cost on RobinsTV. SKY home games should be free to STH's.

Offer for one day sports pass (£9.99) and free 4 months sports mobile pass here:

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports

Mobile pass can only be used on mobile/tablet, but still not bad for free. Only selected channels on mobile pass too, so may not get future games, but it does include premier league etc. The 24 hour pass is for the full thing though (i.e. not mobile).

7 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Be careful, the link says you get one month cinema pass, one month entertainment pass and one DAY sports pass.

Correct, only one day for sports. The month pass is £29.99. Still good value considering the month pass on it's own at standard price is about £33.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-with-1-month-sky-sports-pass-10196839-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Ok for anyone with money to burn with a sky package??

Ridiculous comment

39 minutes ago, mikep said:

Next 3 televised sky fixtures are:

Saturday 28th November 2020
Reading v Bristol City
Championship
12:30
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Tuesday 1st December 2020
QPR v Bristol City
Championship
Sky Sports Red Button
Wednesday 9th December 2020
Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football

Blimey we’ve become the Dirty Leeds of the Championship.

33 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Be careful, the link says you get one month cinema pass, one month entertainment pass and one DAY sports pass.

Sorry, I think I posted the wrong link. I think this is the correct one.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-with-1-month-sky-sports-pass-10196839-pdt.html

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

And no Rene Gilmartin, with his soft Irish lilt like a modern-day Val Doonican providing fireside commentary, minus the comforting 'All of my best friends are songs" finale. (Ask yer dad)

You can stream NOW TV on two devices at once, 3 if you have 'NOW TV Boost'

NOW TV costs £34 for a month. It's an extra £3 if you wish to add the Boost on. 

So if you can get a mate or two to split this with you, you'll either pay £17 or £12.33 each. 

City game would cost you a tenner tomorrow anyway, then we're also on again on the 9th Dec. I've also seen that next Tuesdays game against QPR is listed on their 'Bonus streams' which seems to be the sky sports red button albeit in another name. I haven't tried 'bonus streams' yet though so not certain how it works!

Also just to add, you obviously get the added bonus of every sky sports channel for the Christmas period. 

Got the cricket, darts & football to look forward to in the next month!

Archived