IGNORED

QPR Tuesday - Todd Kane won’t be playing!

Davefevs

1 hour ago, mozo said:

Shame Brentford won as they seem to be building up a head of steam.

It was always going to be interesting to see if Ivan Toney could make the step up. Well, 12 goals compared to City's top scorer, Paterson , on 3 goals!

I don’t think many doubted he could step up it was just the fee involved and people questioning would he be worth it compared to someone else cheaper

9 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

I don’t think many doubted he could step up it was just the fee involved and people questioning would he be worth it compared to someone else cheaper

That's the gamble with goal scorers. If they keep scoring they're worth the money. If they don't score, no matter how many assists they provide or how hard they work they're deemed to be a waste of money. Toney at the moment is proving his worth.

6 hours ago, Red Shadow said:

That's the gamble with goal scorers. If they keep scoring they're worth the money. If they don't score, no matter how many assists they provide or how hard they work they're deemed to be a waste of money. Toney at the moment is proving his worth.

It helps when you got some very good players around you, in fairness to Brentford they know how to buy a striker and sell on for massive profit

5 hours ago, markcarter said:

From what I saw of the game, it might be a shame he won’t be playing.  Looked a shadow of the young player who was on loan to us & played a few matches before the customary injury.  Scrappy and lacked composure.  A real whinger too compared with what I recalled as quite a graceful player with a good attitude.

If he was picked in place of another player then that would kind of indicate that , perhaps, he had an off night.

43 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

If he was picked in place of another player then that would kind of indicate that , perhaps, he had an off night.

Played a few on the spin, was rested against Rotherham in midweek.  Kakay will come back in, who had played most of the early games this season.

Archived