IGNORED

Semenyo is not a striker they score goals

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

He still had so much to do from the brilliant high ball from Wells. He brought it down perfectly and turn of pace and finish, superb.

Great pace wasn't it? Left both centre backs for dead.

For me players like Semenyo are the sort of players I pay to see, exciting to watch and clearly has a lot of potential.

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

He’s still raw and will have more bad days but like yourself we can all see his ability 

Obviously his finishing needs work but he hits it hard off of both feet which is a decent start, also has got some very good assists so far this season. Personally I think he will develop into a very good winger, works quite hard defensively as well.

3 minutes ago, Better Red said:

Great game, great goal, great finish... pleased for him. Played well.

But Cup goals don’t count...

Still no goals... another week

Not saying I told you so, but...

Oh, this is just trolling and you’ve given it away here.

Is this the latest reincarnation of Lez who was previously called someone else who claimed he was an ‘academic’? 

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

Excellent take, run and finish....but one swallow doesn't make a summer and there have been far too many occasions where he has fluffed his lines or made the wrong decision this season.

Saying that hopefully today gives him the confidence not only in front of goal but also in his decision making.

Your posts make me want to kill myself.

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Oh, this is just trolling and you’ve given it away here.

Is this the latest reincarnation of Lez who was previously called someone else who claimed he was an ‘academic’? 

I think he’s someone else, with a different name.  The Nagy love-in is a giveaway.

Just now, SecretSam said:

You really are a prong

But ones who is right (up to now)....

I said he ain’t a striker and he won’t score goals in the championship.

Goals scores in the championship= 0

By all means tell me when he gets a goal or becomes a Striker at Championship level.

I hope I am wrong and I hope it is with us.

1 minute ago, Better Red said:

But ones who is right (up to now)....

I said he ain’t a striker and he won’t score goals in the championship.

Goals scores in the championship= 0

By all means tell me when he gets a goal or becomes a Striker at Championship level.

I hope I am wrong and I hope it is with us.

He literally scored against a Championship team today.

6 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I’m enjoying your embarrassment ?

Championship goals = 0 

Let me know when I am wrong looking forward to it.

until then I am not saying I told you so but...

Just now, SecretSam said:

Clutching at straws.... 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

If we had another Semenyo on the other side, who could gain so much territory with ease, take opponents out of the game with his running, brush full backs aside, we’d be laughing.

2 years ago when he came on in a home game, I slaughtered him because he looked disinterested....but this season, he’s one of the few positives for me. 

He’ll go on to better things if his mentality is right. Strength, pace, touch. An absolute nightmare for defenders.

Well played Antoine ?

• Like 1

Just now, TonyTonyTony said:

Gas leak. Has to be 

Gas leak - sad.

what you should be saying is - Yes after 24 games I think you might have a point.
Maybe I was a little harsh to say so quickly you were wrong.It may change in future and then I will post to remind you of what you said.

Until then I would keep quiet it just makes you look silly...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

But not in a Championship game..

Hence my comment that he won’t score goals in the championship and he ain’t a striker.

I think we all agree now that was right he is not a Striker.

Has he scored a championship goal - no..

Not sure why everybody is so keen to say you are wrong when ‘clearly’ up to now I have been right....

For the record I think he could be a decent player but has to add goals. Let’s hope he does.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bassomylord said:

Excellent take, run and finish....but one swallow doesn't make a summer and there have been far too many occasions where he has fluffed his lines or made the wrong decision this season.

Saying that hopefully today gives him the confidence not only in front of goal but also in his decision making.

Yep, said that to my Mrs once ?

34 minutes ago, Kibs said:

If we had another Semenyo on the other side, who could gain so much territory with ease, take opponents out of the game with his running, brush full backs aside, we’d be laughing.

2 years ago when he came on in a home game, I slaughtered him because he looked disinterested....but this season, he’s one of the few positives for me. 

He’ll go on to better things if his mentality is right. Strength, pace, touch. An absolute nightmare for defenders.

Well played Antoine ?

He's also getting a lot better at the defensive stuff that he has to do when playing out wide, tracking back, helping his full back out etc.

When he first came into the side a couple of years ago he showed barely any aptitude and even less interest in that side of the game but he's learning and improving all the time now.

• Like 3