IGNORED

Semenyo is not a striker they score goals

5 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The guy behind this agenda is obviously a tool, but we keep biting (sometimes in juvenile massive letters) every time he bumps the thread so who’s the real winner?

Again thanks for the feedback.

I will help one last time.

Its a forum and we share our thoughts.
There are no ‘winners’ or losers.

Thoughts are processed in the brain using your knowledge, experience and intelligence. Then in this case put into words on the forum.

You may wish to contribute to the debate and you are more then welcome to do so.

Also note - I am not the one using ‘Massive Juvenile’ letters. I do agree that is childish and maybe you should direct that comment to the people who do that, your apology is accepted.

Again thanks for the feedback as always it’s very welcome.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TomThumb84 said:

Shows how poor the season has been then. A striker with no league goals, a centre half playing anchor midfield, and a guy who’s early season promise has dropped off a cliff.

Pretty damning in itself if this is your highlight.

I know you are disappointed and lots of us are disappointed with the way we are playing but if you can’t see that Zac Vyner has come on leaps and bounds this season you need to go to Specsavers. You act as though a Centre Half who can do a job and get the odd goal from CDM is a bad thing when in reality he’s carrying out a task that 90% of centre half’s would be unable to accomplish. That’s just criticism for criticism’ sake imo.

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I know you are disappointed and lots of us are disappointed with the way we are playing but if you can’t see that Zac Vyner has come on leaps and bounds this season you need to go to Specsavers. You act as though a Centre Half who can do a job and get the odd goal from CDM is a bad thing when in reality he’s carrying out a task that 90% of centre half’s would be unable to accomplish. That’s just criticism for criticism’ sake imo.

He has come on leaps and bounds, but my point is Zak Vyner should not be a stand out player in a side with Top 6 aspirations. Simple concept to understand.

3 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

He has come on leaps and bounds, but my point is Zak Vyner should not be a stand out player in a side with Top 6 aspirations. Simple concept to understand.

It’s also simple to understand that for all the bullshit and bluster that emanates from the Boardroom our squad is not top 6 quality.

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

We’ll just have to agree to disagree then. Palmer for a start hardly got minutes for that Swansea team.

Argument is they signed him to make them better....other argument is that he has hardly got into our team for a year and a half.

Fulton Grimes Smith are no better then Williams Lansbury Nagy etc but far better drilled.....you could argue that Bentley Kalas and Mawson on paper are the best back 3 in the league bar Norwich.

1 minute ago, Bassomylord said:

Argument is they signed him to make them better....other argument is that he has hardly got into our team for a year and a half.

Fulton Grimes Smith are no better then Williams Lansbury Nagy etc but far better drilled.....you could argue that Bentley Kalas and Mawson on paper are the best back 3 in the league bar Norwich.

Fair point on those three defensive players. Now go up the other end and see what you think!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bassomylord said:

Disagree completely. Swansea, Reading player for player arent better than us.....but far better coached and drilled.

If you pick an 11 between the 3 teams we would be lucky to get 2 into the 11.

Bentley but Woodman is pretty good

And 1 of the 2 centre backs.

That says why we are not a top 6 club

With a better manager we would be in a much closer position but for me still not quiet there.

Ultimately it’s about players. The better players the better team.

1 hour ago, Better Red said:

If you pick an 11 between the 3 teams we would be lucky to get 2 into the 11.

Bentley but Woodman is pretty good

And 1 of the 2 centre backs.

That says why we are not a top 6 club

With a better manager we would be in a much closer position but for me still not quiet there.

Ultimately it’s about players. The better players the better team.

Football matches don't involve 3 teams so a completely pointless post.

3 hours ago, Bassomylord said:

Disagree completely. Swansea, Reading player for player arent better than us.....but far better coached and drilled.

Have to disagree with you there, the forward players of Reading are vastly superior to what we have no matter how they are being coached.

I was very impressed by Reading especially in the forward areas.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

Football matches don't involve 3 teams so a completely pointless post.

What don’t you understand about if you pick a best 11 between the 3 clubs we only get 2 players in it if we are lucky.

Hence making the point the other 2 teams have better players.

Does that make sense? 

26 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The ignore option is very useful.

Again - thank you for your feedback it is always welcome. 

You could just add a comment as to the subject we are discussing.

Just for reference you won’t see this behaviour from me on this forum as I am an ‘Adult’ and know how to treat people and their opinions with respect.

Sorry if you don’t like people having an opinion that is different  from yourself  even when it’s right - thats life.

But again thank you for the feedback it is always welcome.

I thought someone would want to post something. 

1 in 25 - Yes he’s proved me wrong....

Maybe he’s that 3 a season striker  we’ve been looking for...

Have not posted for the last 6 or so games on the subject as thought we had all finally agreed ‘I was right’....

But one more time, I guess it would not hurt.

Did not want to tell you so but I told you so... 

Great win though and also let me tell you I was screaming when he put it in. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1