IGNORED

The FA Cup Thread

22A

7 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Picks of the round, in no particular order.

Our tie is winnable. Not one of the picks.

Marine v Tottenham

Chorley v Derby

Chelsea v Morecambe

Is Boreham Wood v Millwall one? Hard to say it's great for them but Millwall aren't really a big or former big club.

Millwall are a big club relative to them so it's a pick I reckon. 

• Admin

For the first time, all 32 Emirates FA Cup third round fixtures will be broadcast live in the UK.

24 matches will be live across BBC and BT Sport platforms, with the remaining eight fixtures exclusively shown by The FA Player.

The following eight fixtures are the primary match selections for broadcast on BBC and BT Sport, with the FA live broadcast fee for these fixtures being £75,000 per club:

FRIDAY 8 JANUARY 2021
Aston Villa v Liverpool (7.45pm*) – BT Sport 1

SATURDAY 9 JANUARY 2021
Chorley v Derby County (12.15pm) – BT Sport 1
Arsenal v Newcastle United (5.30pm) – BBC One
Manchester United v Watford (8pm) – BT Sport 1

SUNDAY 10 JANUARY 2021
Crawley Town v Leeds United (1.30pm) – BBC One
Marine v Tottenham Hotspur (5pm) – BBC One
Newport County v Brighton & Hove Albion (7.45pm) – BT Sport 1

MONDAY 11 JANUARY 2021
Stockport County v West Ham United (8pm) – BT Sport 1

BBC and BT Sport’s 16 secondary match selections – which will be made available across a combination of digital platforms and linear red button services – and the eight additional matches on The FA Player will be announced in due course

38 minutes ago, phantom said:

A heads up for everyone without an account, don't leave it to kick off to login for the first time as it takes a few minutes to create an initial account. 

You can set up an account now 

https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all

20201211_180423.jpg

If you are a member of the England travel club you are already logged in or will have a account 

43 minutes ago, phantom said:

A heads up for everyone without an account, don't leave it to kick off to login for the first time as it takes a few minutes to create an initial account. 

You can set up an account now 

https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all

20201211_180423.jpg

That was a surprise, apparently I have an account. Thanks for the heads up though.

Ok folks, seeing how Pompey and City are playing recently; who fancies our chances against them?

A few months ago I'd have thought "This is a winnable tie", now I have sever doubts.

In December they've won 2-0 at Hull & Ipswich and won 3-0 at Cheltenham. Clean sheets and more than one goal.

Archived