IGNORED

The FA Cup Thread

22A

• Admin
3 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

As per title. Can’t see on OS or Twitter. Assuming we’re clear of COVID this all is. I’ve missed my City fix this weekend but don’t know if we show FA Cup on Robins?

On 11/12/2020 at 17:24, Northern Red said:

On 11/12/2020 at 18:07, phantom said:

A heads up for everyone without an account, don't leave it to kick off to login for the first time as it takes a few minutes to create an initial account. 

You can set up an account now 

https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all

20201211_180423.jpg

On 11/12/2020 at 20:34, elhombrecito said:

Looks like it has Chromecast available (unlike Robins TV ?).   Excellent.

Screenshot_20201211-203306.png

• Admin
1 hour ago, Dan Robin said:

Does anybody know if all the streamed matches by FA Player are available outside UK too?

Found a bit more @Dan Robin

Just had a look around a few clubs websites, there is nothing concrete on any site at the moment, the closest to an answer today is the below

Capture.JPG

3 hours ago, Dan Robin said:

Does anybody know if all the streamed matches by FA Player are available outside UK too?

The FAQs (https://faplayer.thefa.com/faqs) suggest not...

Which matches are available in The FA Player?

Keep an eye on the Live section of the website and apps for upcoming fixtures.

• All 132 Barclays FA Women’s Super League games – live
  • Barclays FA Women’s Super League match highlights, top goals, previews and features
  • One live match per round from the FA Women’s Championship
  • Selected live matches and match highlights from England Lionesses games
  • Selected live matches and match highlights from The Vitality Women’s FA Cup games
  • Selected live matches and match highlights from Emirates FA Cup games (live in UK only)
  • Selected live matches and match highlights from The FA Women’s Continental Tyres League Cup games
  • Archive footage

• The title was changed to FA Cup 3rd Round
1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Have you ever tried posting something original?...........just asking............:dunno:

I will take advice from someone who doesn't visit the transfer forum and attempt to derail topics by stating that he will wait until its announced on the os, thank you very much.

Update: I entered the site with Opera browser (VPN included), and in the Live section the Fa Cup matches were listed, whereas they were not shown when I used my usual browser. However, the F.A.Q. says that live streams don't work with Opera,so...I give up. ?

1 hour ago, Dan Robin said:

Update: I entered the site with Opera browser (VPN included), and in the Live section the Fa Cup matches were listed, whereas they were not shown when I used my usual browser. However, the F.A.Q. says that live streams don't work with Opera,so...I give up. ?

I used to use Opera to watch Robins TV when could not access from UK IP

Antoine Semenyo has done interviews with the media today. 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-press-conference-live-4860819

I picked out this quote because it sort of worries me, 

AS on Pompey challenge

A physical team. They love a bit of long-ball football but we just have to live up to that, match them, be physical and play our football.

They probably play better stuff than we do!

Do our players even believe in the myth that we're a decent footballing side? We've played the 4th most long balls in the division!

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just been confirmed the 4th and 5th round draws will take place on Monday 

I guess the one positive of covid is we won’t have the embarrassment of opposition fans walking into the centre to shake hands when their teams are announced   

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

I know it’s live via the FA but my buddy reckons it’s also live via the BBC Iplayer - does anyone know if that’s right?

I wouldn't believe anything that your buddy says until it's on the official site!

?

Archived