IGNORED

The FA Cup Thread

22A

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Great news, all Marine players and staff test negative, would have been terrible for someone to have to miss it. Their ticket campaign has also passed 10,000 bought and worth roughly £125,000

Wow, with social distancing in place, that's quite some ground!.

8 minutes ago, Desso said:

Anyone having trouble signing in? It's looking like the radio for me tomorrow.?

The link on the email that confirmed my registration isn't working properly. It takes me to a login page, but then takes me here........ http://de.thefa.com/ and says there is an error.

I’m sat here with the faplayer working on my tv internet browser, well title screen anyway.  Will wait to see what happens at 3pm.  Bit of prep for tomorrow.  Otherwise will watch on my iPad or Mac.

Watching live now....picture quality thru tv browser so much better than Robinstv.  Suggests 1080 rather than 720.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I’m sat here with the faplayer working on my tv internet browser, well title screen anyway.  Will wait to see what happens at 3pm.  Bit of prep for tomorrow.  Otherwise will watch on my iPad or Mac.

Watching live now....picture quality thru tv browser so much better than Robinstv.  Suggests 1080 rather than 720.

You're right - at least the options list up to 1080P. LG WebOS browser hasn't been updated since 2014, and I can only click WATCH LIVE from the home page, not when I go into the FACup section. It grinds my gears, but I should be okay as long as we're listed on the home page tomorrow. Wait, backup. Do I actually want to watch iT?

Archived