Steele off his line for that last save?

20 hours ago, reddoh said:

and the one before

and the one before

and the one before

and the one before

no I am not repeating myself

Line O needs to get a job he can do, 

Totally agree, said it at the time. What else has the lino got to do???

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

What a stupid , and selfish attitude

Dont want the a Club boosting the coffers or other fans enjoying some extra acuity games , albeit on a screen

Ehhh

It's like those on here who have actually said they wouldn't want us to get promoted this season if fans can't be there, words fail me.

4 minutes ago, pillred said:

It's like those on here who have actually said they wouldn't want us to get promoted this season if fans can't be there, words fail me.

Its true. 

It honestly doesn't feel real this season and I would want to be there as I'm sure many on here would want to be if we were playing well enough to go up.

18 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Its true. 

It honestly doesn't feel real this season and I would want to be there as I'm sure many on here would want to be if we were playing well enough to go up.

So would I, but if we do go up this season much as it wouldn't quite be the same not actually witnessing it (in person) I would still rather we did.

7 minutes ago, pillred said:

So would I, but if we do go up this season much as it wouldn't quite be the same not actually witnessing it (in person) I would still rather we did.

Fair enough - can only be honest and I wouldn’t want it to happen just yet. Not that there is any chance it will luckily.

Archived