IGNORED

The FA Cup Thread

22A

The con is most certainly on with this one. If we were going to win the game and be on BT in the next round then I could almost justify paying £25 (split with a n other) for the two rounds. But we won't and it's not. Would it kill BT to offer fa cup games as a one off at a fair price? I suppose its practice for when we get promoted.

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

The con is most certainly on with this one. If we were going to win the game and be on BT in the next round then I could almost justify paying £25 (split with a n other) for the two rounds. But we won't and it's not. Would it kill BT to offer fa cup games as a one off at a fair price? I suppose its practice for when we get promoted.

Feeling similar although Bristol Bears v Bath, Sale and Gloucester are all on in the month so that is tempting me that a month’s pass may be worth it! 

• Admin
1 hour ago, eardun said:

Feeling similar although Bristol Bears v Bath, Sale and Gloucester are all on in the month so that is tempting me that a month’s pass may be worth it! 

Daft question is Now TV a website/ app?

Was totally opposed paying for BT Sport on top of sky, I'm not 100% sure how I'd get it

13 hours ago, phantom said:

Daft question is Now TV a website/ app?

Was totally opposed paying for BT Sport on top of sky, I'm not 100% sure how I'd get it

Now TV is owned by Sky and is a way of watching Sky content without satellite dish or cable. Being rural and hating dishes, I’ve recently signed up to it for the first time, usually using smart tv.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Midred said:

I thought that all cup matches were to be shown free on the FA app! Clearly they're showing FA now?

No, that was never the case.

The FA Players app only shows the games that are not picked up for coverage on TV

(They are hardly going to show a game for free if other channels have to be paid to view it on)

• The title was changed to Streams for Millwall FA Cup Game
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Not online if you don`t live in the RB coverage area. It`s something to do with rights issues I think. FA Cup games aren`t covered by it normally though and can be broadcast online.

Ahh, I wrongly assumed via radio. 

Seems wrong that online coverage is different. 

I use an app called "Radio UK FM" that tends to get around the restrictions and broadcast the local broadcast. 

I remember mentioning to a poster on here a while back that lives abroad, I'm sure they said it worked 

Archived