IGNORED

The Lee Johnson Thread (Merged)

Never to the dark side

6 minutes ago, Prinny said:

His interview after the game is spectacular.

"It's important that I also inject the lads with anxiety as well as confidence" is my favourite quote.

It all made sense after a victory.

Pre match or preser, far more interesting. Glad to see the back of his post match stuff in all honesty Wl or D.

47 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yep. And I love it. I can’t wait for Sunderland vs Shrews. Provided it’s a Shrews win... put it this way, I’ll either be crowing on here, or completely absent! ???

Rumour has it you and TETBURY MASSIVE are Cotts lovechildren...???

Going by their Forum it's the best they have played for a few years real attacking intent still going for it in the 90th minute.

Really cheered the Mackems up for Christmas.

Hope for their sake he doesn't revert to type to soon. 

Who knows he could bring them down the gate next season and play us off the park. How excruciating would that be.!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Going by their Forum it's the best they have played for a few years real attacking intent still going for it in the 90th minute.

Really cheered the Mackems up for Christmas.

Hope for their sake he doesn't revert to type to soon. 

Who knows he could bring them down the gate next season and play us off the park. How excruciating would that be.!!!!!!

Their biggest away win for 10 years apparently.

32 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

I’m far from a LJ fan Fordy but POMO is a term used in football going back to Charles Hughes FA Coaching Manuals of the 70s , it’s a common expression 

Do many managers use it in post match interviews though (and apologise for being too technical)? It’s a bit of fun though - I’m an LJ fan - I liked him as a player too and still think we would have got promoted in 2008 had he not got injured. I hope he does well. Same with Cotts. 

1 minute ago, eardun said:

Do many managers use it in post match  interviews though (and apologise for being too technical)? It’s a bit of fun though - I’m an LJ fan - I liked him as a player too and still think we would have got promoted in 2008 had he not got injured. I hope he does well. Same with Cotts. 

No !

Archived