IGNORED

QPR (a) - Tues 19:45 1st Dec - What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

Just now, Lew-T said:

Would be nice to see somebody put a challenge in second half. Most City players are 5 yards off!

You can almost make excuses for it when you play the better sides in the division, but when you make QPR look world beaters, you've got to start worrying. For a team with 'great' first team coaches, I'm not sure I understand whats going on.

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Congratulations on choosing the best lager that there is. 

Peroni second by some distance. 

Stop it, both of you. I’m sitting here trying to be good, ignoring the call of the cold Morettis in my fridge. Neither you nor the game are helping my willpower.

6 minutes ago, daored said:

First half positives the Moretti is nice and cold and not had to pay a tenner to watch the game 

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Congratulations on choosing the best lager that there is. 

Peroni second by some distance. 

A serious question.

Whilst I far prefer an English beer, (preferably a nice flat, warm real ale), to lager, this is somewhat difficult to find in France.

I find French lagers are pretty boring, so prefer German, even crossing the border to purchase same.

Is Italian lager really worth the extra expense?   

Just now, lager loud said:

Stop it, both of you. I’m sitting here trying to be good, ignoring the call of the cold Morettis in my fridge. Neither you nor the game are helping my willpower.

Oh god I’ve got Moretti in the fridge too... it’s just so clean and crisp! ??? ? 

2 minutes ago, forestofdean said:

brunt just dont seem interested to me,i hope he can prove me wrong but he just looks like he is earning his final pay check

I think you are using the word “earning” in the loosest sense possible.

Just now, Northern Red said:

And his legs have gone.

Yep, even with legs gone you’d expect him to have presence and calmness....but he’s like a rabbit in the headlights.  He was decent enough against Swansea (H) but he’s been pretty bad since.

Just now, PHILINFRANCE said:

A serious question.

Whilst I far prefer an English beer, (preferably a nice flat, warm real ale), to lager, this is somewhat difficult to find in France.

I find French lagers are pretty boring, so prefer German, even crossing the border to purchase same.

Personally I think they are , not as heavy with the bad head next day either.

Just now, PHILINFRANCE said:

A serious question.

I’d gladly pay an extra 50% for Moretti. As above Peroni is nice too... of the mainstreams I don’t mine Stella, Bud at a push. 

Kronenbourg 1664 is my very least fave. 

Also very partial to a Weston’s Vintage 8.2%. 

Amazing how two free signings have gone so differently.

Chris Brunt has been awful, so clearly past it. We really need Walsh/Williams back fit soon.

Chris Martin is honestly one of our best players, he's so smart in everything he does, really clever touches and flick ons etc (and I'm not really sure he suits being in the middle of a 3 because of it, better in a 2)

I think we could knick a win here, draw would be fair though.

Archived