IGNORED

QPR (a) - Tues 19:45 1st Dec - What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I just don’t think he knows how to play DM.  You’d expect him to be able to, but it seems clear he can’t.

Clearly dean wanted to play 3-5-2 so have to question the signing. Can’t play LWB and wouldn’t expect him to. I did think possibility of the spare man in a back 3 but otherwise he has to play in the midfield three as the DM

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

Didnt WBA have him down as a legend?? Or just grateful to be rid?

Tony Dinning anyone?!?! 

Brunt was clearly cooked his last year at WBA. It was basically a sympathy year for a long serving player who was central to a lot of good things for them for a decade. They were not about to carry him into the Prem though hence his release. He isn’t a defensive midfielder though. I get the idea: transition him like Rooney as his experience and quality on the ball should count for something. It’s not really worked for either of them!

As for Dinning. He came in on loan and was useful, if not world beating. We had no better options so signed him on a perm and he became diabolical overnight from what I remember.

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’d gladly pay an extra 50% for Moretti. As above Peroni is nice too... of the mainstreams I don’t mine Stella, Bud at a push. 

Kronenbourg 1664 is my very least fave. 

Also very partial to a Weston’s Vintage 8.2%. 

I'd put numbers (1664) well above either Stella or Bud and I'm surprised that Hop House hasn't been mentioned. Used to like Korev but they've done something funny with the brewing of it I think. But yes, Moretti is excellent.

Archived