IGNORED

Luke Steele Under the Cosh

Riaz

Will definitely be the player that everyone forgets when asked to name the side that beat Man U..

Did ok in limited opportunities for us & I’m sure had LJ known Frankie Fielding was going to get a long term injury so soon after we released him, he would have been offered another deal..

1 minute ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Thanks for that - I listened from 1H07 until the end and it was very enjoyable.

Who were the other members of the group?      

Jon Parkin and Chris Brown, ex footballers - other chap is their mate i think...

But the 3 of them have done lots of good podcasts with ex footballers. You should check them out.

Just logged on to OTIB to share this, beat me to it!?

Interesting at 9 minutes in, Luke Steele talking about James Morrison about to sign for a club but was fed up of talking to sporting directors and wanted a manager to phone him directly as I remember us being heavily linked with him when he was released from West Brom and the move never coming off! 

56 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

Good listen that. Harsh decision to drop him for the semi final, no wonder he was pissed off!

Agree if you've given your word, really should have said 'the first few rounds if we go far' or something, but I remember it being very 50/50 on here as well about which keeper to go with, so wasn't an unpopular move so to say.

Archived