IGNORED

Callum

Globe Trotter

Really good today when he's in the areas he's good in.

We're getting the absolute best out of him right now IMO, long may it continue. Second half when we added Nagy alongside Brunt more, along with the lead, allowed O'Dowda to be in the perfect situation to be successful. Lots of space to run into, and FINALLY he delivered that final ball.

My MOtM.

9 minutes ago, Ecko said:

I'm not exaggerating when I say this, but that was one of the BEST performances I have seen from a player in a City shirt. He was everywhere tonight 

Not even a touch on half a dozen Tomlin performances, imo, and that's only a few seasons ago.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Been good almost every game he's played this season imo. He created because he was further forward than what he had been in previous games where he was too far away from goal to assist. But he still was playing well in his ball winning and work rate and helping the team. Maybe further forward suits him more, but I also like what he does in a bit of a deeper role like we have seen for a while.

Actually been typical COD in most games, good little carries of the ball then gives it away with poor pass or running down blind alley, BUT tonight he was exceptional, his best performance for 2 seasons. Man of the Match for me.

4 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Decent performance from CoD tonight. Well done that man. 

:laugh:. If a popular player had done what he did for the winner, I don't think we'd be calling it "decent"

He backed his ability, spun round and I thought it was classy. I'm not saying everything he does is amazing, but credit where it's due please. Not meaning you @RedRock btw

That to me reminded me of his run of form before he got injured in the Hull game away (3-2). He was an integral part of the side, got a bad injury, and hasn’t got to those levels consistently since. Might be due to run of games, might be due to role.

Its noticeable where he played tonight is where he’s played best for Ireland.

Archived