IGNORED

Derby country

the frampton balti

5 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

To pick up two points from home games against Wycombe and Coventry has to be disappointing for them. Now they have two away trips to Millwall and Brentford. 

Think they’re starting to worry...?

They are in the shit for sure - keeping Rooney on as manager would be absolutely stupid but stranger things have happened. Id laugh for a few weeks if they went down

54 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

To pick up two points from home games against Wycombe and Coventry has to be disappointing for them. Now they have two away trips to Millwall and Brentford. 

Think they’re starting to worry...?

Reading their forum I would say there is already a large section who think they are down already. If you were Morris who would you appoint ? 

11 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Reading their forum I would say there is already a large section who think they are down already. If you were Morris who would you appoint ? 

They are going through a buy out so Morris won't be appointing anyone it will be the mega rich new owners.

Friend of mine at work is a massive Derby fan and he is worried if results go against them they will still be 7 points from safety but there is a long way to go.

"Rooney waits until they have 2 winnable home games to take over" I don't think that's the case  he wants the job its not his to choose if he gets it or not. The 2 games also co-inside with Steve McClaren stepping in 

46 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

Aside from the farce they’ve made of who’s in charge the thing that confuses me about derby is why put all that effort into bypassing financial FairPlay and selling to stadium to himself only to then sell up, that makes no sense 

Because originally he thought he could cheat his way to the Premier League, now he realises he could easily take them to League One, he wants out! There will be no money left in it for him if he tries to sell a League One club.

2 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

They are in the shit for sure - keeping Rooney on as manager would be absolutely stupid but stranger things have happened. Id laugh for a few weeks if they went down

According to Lampard, John Terry thinks he could be in with a chance!

9 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I remember when we signed Weimann I went onto one of their forums and their fans were saying that AW wasn't good enough to get them where they expected to be 

aww. Daydreams of a trip to Anfield, instead a trip to the Mem is more likely ?. Rooney will be excited about a trip to Horfield

You have to say its looking pretty bad for them already

- 5 points adrift

- Haven't won for 10 games

- Sacked the manager and hasn't helped much

Rooney or not, they will struggle to get anyone good in the window if they already look doomed.  As Sunderland and Ipswich prove no-one is too big to go down.  No-one will be shedding any tears after the stadium "sale".  Would be amusing if Forest, Derby and Wednesday were all in L1 next season.

The benefits of their recent celebrity football led approach.

I actually think not such a bad squad but one that is happily very badly underperforming.

Lampard as manager, Rooney signing ad now caretaker (?) manager and Cocu who was not a bad player in his day as manager..

I hope their season ends in relegation but I don't see their squad as so bad. Maybe lack depth?

On 02/12/2020 at 15:12, bcfcredandwhite said:

I remember when we signed Weimann I went onto one of their forums and their fans were saying that AW wasn't good enough to get them where they expected to be - good enough for us though.

Arrogant pr!ck5 !!

I wonder if they’re where they expected to be now

15 minutes ago, David Brent said:

I wonder if they’re where they expected to be now

They've got Rooney helping to get them where many believe they deserve to be. 

Archived