IGNORED

Tier 3

Robbored

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I was in Cabot Circus earlier and all non essential shops were open despite T3 restrictions and Cabot are somehow staying open right up to Xmas. 

It’s all very confusing..................:disapointed2se:

Are shops open in Tier 3?

All non-essential shops are allowed reopen from 2 December in all tiers.

• Admin
45 minutes ago, TomF said:

What is exactly confusing about it? 

t3.png

I'm with you on this. Many of the problems are people not understanding the messages given to them

It really frustrates me how many simple messages are out there yet people still don't take notice 

18 minutes ago, TomF said:

So why did you go to Cabot Circus? 

To get my daughters Xmas present - that’s why I asked her before I went if it was open. She goes there regularly and would know these things.

I didn’t want to have a wasted journey.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

To get my daughters Xmas present - that’s why I asked her before I went if it was open. She goes there regularly and would know these things.

I didn’t want to have a wasted journey.

As you live in North Somerset, you aren't really meant to be travelling outside your area. Even to a nearby place in the same Tier Three category like Bristol.

I'm sure you can get her something lovely from the great area of retail outlets that Nailsea has. ?   A bag of fire logs, for example. 

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

As you live in North Somerset, you aren't really meant to be travelling outside your area. Even to a nearby place in the same Tier Three category like Bristol.

I'm sure you can get her something lovely from the great area of retail outlets that Nailsea has. ?   A bag of fire logs, for example. 

Or one of the charity shops

7 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

She wanted a specific item available only in a particular shop in Cabot Circus. It took me bloody ages to find it!

4 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Exactly.  A slightly frayed handbag that belonged to a woman who died in 2014, for example. 

Job done!

Maybe a Betamax video box set of one of her favourite shops like Dallas of Dysentery 

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

She wanted a specific item available only in a particular shop in Cabot Circus. It took me bloody ages to find it!

Robbo, Cabot Circus is not hard to find old mate !!

17 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

A couple of years ago my wife decided to leave some Christmas shopping until late Christmas Eve when only the nearby Esso garage was open. I was thrilled to open my present of windscreen washer fluid the next morning.

1 hour ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

A couple of years ago my wife decided to leave some Christmas shopping until late Christmas Eve when only the nearby Esso garage was open. I was thrilled to open my present of windscreen washer fluid the next morning.

You think that's bad. The Christmas before we were married I bought my soon-to-be wife a Philips Ladyshave. On reflection I think that was a mistake.

Archived