IGNORED

Avonmouth explosion

phantom

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Just got back home from relatives house and watched the press conference.

Surreal.

The contractor who died was my bro-in-law Mike, his son Dominic (my nephew) survived without a scratch on him and had to identify his dad. Mike was 65, he shouldn't have been there really.

Unfortunately the other three also perished and our thoughts are also with them. 

So sad and so sudden

So sorry for your loss mate. Thoughts are with you all.

6 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

The contractor who died was my bro-in-law Mike, his son Dominic (my nephew) survived without a scratch on him and had to identify his dad. Mike was 65, he shouldn't have been there really.

Unfortunately the other three also perished and our thoughts are also with them. 

So sad and so sudden

That's awful mate. So sorry

18 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

So sad and so sudden

I am so sorry to hear that.

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

So sad and so sudden

So sorry to hear that - thoughts are with you and your family.

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

So sad and so sudden

I'm so sorry for your loss and that of your family and the other three who have passed away. What an utterly awful thing to happen. 

**** me, mate. That is awful, thoughts with the family obviously

One of the lads from work left about a year ago and has his own company down there, we were straight on the phone to him when we heard to make sure all was well with him. You never actually think you'll know anyone involved

Just awful

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

So sad and so sudden

Condolences to all mate, it’s a tragic day when a loved one never returns. Thoughts with everyone, but especially Dominic, no one should have to go through what he has today. 

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

So sad and so sudden

Can only echo what everyone else has said. So sorry for your families loss, such a tragic day. 

4 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

So sad and so sudden

Mate, I’m so sorry to hear that. There are no words!

Thoughts are with you. 

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Mate, I’m so sorry to hear that. There are no words!

Thoughts are with you. 

Thanks, really appreciate it.

My thoughts are with Mikes immediate family and the families of the others that died, one of which I understand to be a teenager as Spoons mentioned. 

18 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

So sad and so sudden

So sorry to hear that @bcfc01, condolences to you and your family. 

14 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Thanks, really appreciate it.

My thoughts are with Mikes immediate family and the families of the others that died, one of which I understand to be a teenager as Spoons mentioned. 

16 yo apprentice I understand. Just so sad.

19 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Surreal.

So sad and so sudden

My condolences @bcfc01

What an awful thing to happen, especially at such a festive time of year.

On 03/12/2020 at 16:20, bcfc01 said:

My bro in law and his son were working on the conveyor belt with 3 others at the top of the tank. Not good. My nephew is OK we've just been in touch with his brother who is with him and the police.. Can't say about the other four at this time but not good. 

Just to echo what has already been said mate so sorry and thoughts are with you and the other families involved 

47 minutes ago, phantom said:

Those that sadly died have now been named. 

Michael James, 64.
Brian Vickery, 63.
Raymond White, 57.
Luke Wheaton, 16.

May they rest in peace 

Would like to think the club will do something tomorrow to acknowledge this and rovers at their next home game. Whilst the above may not be red or blue it’s an awful tragedy in our city 

Archived