IGNORED

Pitch

Desso

Just now, Desso said:

Spare a thought for our groundspeople on a morning like this. Lot of work to do after last night's rugby. 

Especially with the shitty weather today too. It will be interesting to see how it looks later.

If past experience is anything to go by it will be pristine and won`t look as if thirty huge units spent last night beating each other up on it!

1 minute ago, Desso said:

Spare a thought for our groundspeople on a morning like this. Lot of work to do after last night's rugby. 

Last season at AG on a Friday evening  Bears game, exiting via the concourse I glanced back into the stadium an the ground staff were taking the posts down before AG was empty!

Im pretty sure they did the same last night. The weather was just crappy then as it is now but these guys are used to it.

29 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Last season at AG on a Friday evening  Bears game, exiting via the concourse I glanced back into the stadium an the ground staff were taking the posts down before AG was empty!

Im pretty sure they did the same last night. The weather was just crappy then as it is now but these guys are used to it.

I know, but it can't be much fun. Rugby lines, I hate them.

Archived