IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day 16

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Reading just beat Forest 2-0 to go joint top with Bournemouth.

I still wonder about them, making the most of it at the moment. As for Forest, where's the team that caused us so many problems? Haven't scored in 5 and just outside the relegation zone.

24 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Sam Bell is on the bench. Apart from being a striker and the son of (we've got) Mickey Bell, does anyone have any information about the lad, because I can't find a player profile on the o/s?

How will they line-up, Dave?

Both footed striker. Basically like a younger faster Wells-type. 

19 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

After our discussion about home grown strikers I have a quick tester for you (You will nail it straightaway ;) )

Seeing Bell in the Failand video , in looks , build and style of play - does he remind you of anyone ? (Hopefully goes on to be better)

Nigel Hawkins?

Bit taller (& looks much taller than his Dad!) but that was my first thought.

23 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

After our discussion about home grown strikers I have a quick tester for you (You will nail it straightaway ;) )

Seeing Bell in the Failand video , in looks , build and style of play - does he remind you of anyone ? (Hopefully goes on to be better)

Colin Cramb

14 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Black arms bands being worn for 16 year old Luke Wheaton - a season card holder at AG - and the other three deceased from the Avonmouth explosion. 

Birmingham will be wearing them and have tweeted a message of their respect to the families. Nice touch!

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Birmingham will be wearing them and have tweeted a message of their respect to the families. Nice touch!

Undoubtedly remember the supporters and Clubs gestures with the lad Bobbie Humphries ,who had the brain tumour and was mascot at AG

Things like that and the return of respect can foster really good relationships between fans and Clubs

Archived