IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day 16

I m not negative. Based on my experience of watching football, we play like sh**t. I literally saw zero creative phases in 80 minutes, I literally saw zero effective dribbling. We do not deserve to be top six, and we won't be for so long. I am still waiting for something comming from Dean Holden, but week after week I tend to belive that he is not the man. 

I am sorry if you hate my comment, but this is my point of view. We are not going for a playoff battle like this. I am hoping for some changes until January.

Just now, old_eastender said:

Harsh it was point blank

It was on the 6 yard line - he’s hardly had to move and has got a decent hand to it, i think he will be disappointed that’s gone in. However kept us in plenty of games so not going to hold it against him 

Just now, Rob k said:

It was on the 6 yard line - he’s hardly had to move and has got a decent hand to it, i think he will be disappointed that’s gone in. However kept us in plenty of games so not going to hold it against him 

He could have saved it but I think it would have been a fantastic save. Always looks easier in slow motion.

Just now, Robin101 said:

What happened to Dean Holden's insistence we'd attack attack attack every team? Sigh.

Don’t really have any creative/attacking players do we? Without Weimann and Pato, we’re largely relying on COD and Semenyo. 

COD is COD, and Semenyo is improving all the time but can’t be expected to carry the burden of our attacking threat. 

Wells and Martin need supply. I’d like to see Bakinson and Nagy given freedom to get forward a little more and interchange a little. 

Archived