IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day 16

17 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

According to Tinman, Mickey Bell is one of our ball boys today so he can watch his son. He's wearing 33 as it was joked he'll be twice the player his dad was. 

Considering we’ve had a covid outbreak, I’m amazed this has been allowed. Shouldn’t ONLY club employees / officials be present? 
Not wishing to deny him the opportunity to see his kid play, but I actually feel a bit let down by this. 

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Green kit? Really?

Any of my colourblind brothers looking forward to red v green on a green pitch?

Don’t now why, but this made me think of Ted Lowe’s snooker commentary in the early 70s.

“He’s going for the brown,  which for those of you watching inblack and white  is just behind the blue"

Just now, downendcity said:

Don’t now why, but this made me think of Ted Lowe’s snooker commentary in the early 70s.

“He’s going for the brown,  which for those of you watching inblack and white  is just behind the blue"

Yeh, if reds end up in baulk then I stop playing/watching ?

But seriously who sanctioned a grass-green block shirt for Birmingham.

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

Considering we’ve had a covid outbreak, I’m amazed this has been allowed. Shouldn’t ONLY club employees / officials be present? 
Not wishing to deny him the opportunity to see his kid play, but I actually feel a bit let down by this. 

Apparently he's a "ballboy" which you're allowed to have. 

He's covering the whole Dolman by the looks of it 

41 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Black arms bands being worn for 16 year old Luke Wheaton - a season card holder at AG - and the other three deceased from the Avonmouth explosion. 

Disappointed we didn’t have a minutes silence. Especially as we had one for Maradona who has absolutely nothing to do with our club or even our country. 

Archived