IGNORED

Sam Bell

westred1

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

This question could be construed as me being churlish but, in what capacity was Mickey in the ground today? What are the rules about who can be in the ground when there are supposed to be no spectators?

Part of the ball boy squad apparently 

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

This question could be construed as me being churlish but, in what capacity was Mickey in the ground today? What are the rules about who can be in the ground when there are supposed to be no spectators?

3 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Part of the ball boy squad apparently 

Great for the lad. But, if we’re a football club that wants to be taking covid regs seriously, he shouldn’t have been there. 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Great for the lad. But, if we’re a football club that wants to be taking covid regs seriously, he shouldn’t have been there. 

As long as Mickey went through the same process as any other person who'd be working in that role before match day I don't see a problem

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

He’s part of the academy coaching set up so he’ll be tested through the club like any other member of staff 

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

As long as Mickey went through the same process as any other person who'd be working in that role before match day I don't see a problem

I’d have assumed that the ‘ball boys’ in all previous games came from existing club staff. Particularly as the multiball system is in play. 
I’m happy to be corrected, but I’d be surprised if a non-club employee has attended the ball boy duties in any other game this season? 

Just now, Harry said:

I’d have assumed that the ‘ball boys’ in all previous games came from existing club staff. Particularly as the multiball system is in play. 
I’m happy to be corrected, but I’d be surprised if a non-club employee has attended the ball boy duties in any other game this season? 

Mickey is club staff

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

He’s part of the academy coaching set up so he’ll be tested through the club like any other member of staff 

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Mickey is club staff

I thought he was manager of Clevedon Town? 

9 minutes ago, petehinton said:

He is, part time. Is with the 16s (I think) the rest of the time. Clevedon basically have 3 managers who split responsibility between them

Fair enough. 
As long as covid protocol allows an under 16’s part time coach to attend a match, then all fine. 

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Cant see he’s  posing anymore CoVid threat than any ball boy or attendee

But more importantly gents....

Do you begrudge him ?

If it was your son ?

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Cant see he’s  posing anymore CoVid threat than any ball boy or attendee

But more importantly gents....

Do you begrudge him ?

If it was your son ?

Not at all. So long as it’s allowed then fine. 
If he’s allowed to see his son’s debut within the regulations then superb. I’d want to if it was me. Just like my wife would’ve wanted to see her granddad before he died. Or like my best mate wished his brother hadn’t killed himself over this whole effing virus.

If it’s within the regs, no probs. I was just questioning whether it was within the regs, tis all. 

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Not at all. So long as it’s allowed then fine. 
If he’s allowed to see his son’s debut within the regulations then superb. I’d want to if it was me.

If it’s within the regs, no probs. I was just questioning whether it was within the regs, tis all. 

To be fair if not as a ball boy then he could have been allowed in other ways. It was a couple of hundred people who were allowed at games without fans, scouts, journalists etc, could’ve easily invited Mickey onto RobinsTV if there was no alternative way to get him in, could have been the ‘eye in the sky’ for Holden as the person up high as it’s not always the same person. One way or another there would have been a way for him to get in.

2 hours ago, pillred said:

Plenty of time true but many players have shown what they can do and have already been pretty successful by the time they are 20. 

8 hours ago, Robin Wood said:

Semenyo has pace but unless he starts scoring his will be another what might have been career

————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 hours ago, pillred said:

Plenty of time true but many players have shown what they can do and have already been pretty successful by the time they are 20. 

That was what I was replying to.. 

What might have been career at 20

Semenyo is in our first team and has seven assists, so most would guess he is pretty successful by the time he is 20.

Archived