IGNORED

Tonight's games

Mr Popodopolous

Hope for a few draws for teams in and around- and defeats for those near us vs bottom half sides.

Currently:

Coventry 0-0 Luton

Huddersfield 2-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Millwall 0-0 QPR

Stoke 1-0 Cardiff

Swansea 0-0 Bournemouth

Watford 2-0 Rotherham

Could perhaps do with a draw at Stoke v Cardiff. Loss for Luton would keep them just a little bit further back too.

Leipzig held on then.

For us, at this level in terms of elsewhere. A reasonable night for us, though I worry a bit about Cardiff gaining further momentum. 4 on the bounce for them now!

At the bottom, not a concern for us but no new manager bounce for Pulis. P6W0D3L3, just 3 goals!

If it wasn't for their (wholly undeserved) halving of points deduction, they ie Sheffield Wednesday would be holed below the waterline!

• Admin
45 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

What if PSG v Istanbul is abandoned?

Being completed Wednesday afternoon 

5 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Anyone seen Leipzig’s third 

DeGea £375k a week , completely bottles it and all but turns his back on the ball - truly laughable 

You would dump you’re Sunday keeper     If he did that

Absolute shocker, completely bottled it.

Two other talking points tonight 

Sean Morrison of Cardiff, scores an own goal, gives away a penalty (keeper saves) then scores at correct end.

Swansea have serious problems with their pitch, resembled something from the 80's

10 minutes ago, bemmyredjeff said:

Yes outstanding....will probably start a new trend now after every goal !

Well, not sure we need to go that far.

But having spent the past forty-odd years battling racism I am ******* delighted that at last people are listening. I find it difficult to imagine that anyone seriously opposes the anti racism movement. If you do, what the **** is the matter with you??! 

21 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

But having spent the past forty-odd years battling racism I am ******* delighted that at last people are listening. I find it difficult to imagine that anyone seriously opposes the anti racism movement. If you do, what the **** is the matter with you??! 

I like you as a poster - usually fair and balanced.

I have to say that I agree with Bemmyjef - racism is wrong - we all (should) know that.

But his point is valid - can we PLEASE just once in a while, when there are more than 3 blokes and a dog present, to NOT use it to make a statement about something?

I grew up with Two-Tone, my son is gay, I know how damaging abuse can be - but do we have to shoehorn anti this that and the other into EVERYTHING?

I'm honestly waiting for some MAGA type to sue the 'Black Music Award' organisers for  racism. It's getting that silly.

Sometimes people just need an hour or two off of being reminded that life in general, is often quite shite.

2c

1 hour ago, City Rocker said:

I just felt that under the circumstances with the tension that had built up since Saturday at The new Den it wasn't the most sensible thing to do.

With the studio panels continuous debate on the racist problem , i know it is a serious issue and i'm not a racist, for nearly all of the show ( There actually was a game played ) , plus their apparent endorsement of taking of the knee after the goal and Gary Rowetts 'ss' style interrogation by the sky reporter afterwards i honestly believe they were partially disappointed that the Millwall fans were impeccable in their actions to the players arm link and knee take before kickoff.

The bending the knee gesture sends out a very powerful message but takes all of 10 seconds in a 90 minute game of football. Why on earth somebody would have a problem with that is beyond me. It doesn't "bring politics into sport" either, racial equality is not about politics.

Too many people seem to be looking for reasons to be offended by progressive movements. Maybe they need to ask themselves why?

8 hours ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

I like you as a poster - usually fair and balanced.

I have to say that I agree with Bemmyjef - racism is wrong - we all (should) know that.

But his point is valid - can we PLEASE just once in a while, when there are more than 3 blokes and a dog present, to NOT use it to make a statement about something?

I grew up with Two-Tone, my son is gay, I know how damaging abuse can be - but do we have to shoehorn anti this that and the other into EVERYTHING?

I'm honestly waiting for some MAGA type to sue the 'Black Music Award' organisers for  racism. It's getting that silly.

Sometimes people just need an hour or two off of being reminded that life in general, is often quite shite.

2c

I'm sure the 10 seconds they spent on their knee was a terrible thing to suffer through. 

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I'm sure the 10 seconds they spent on their knee was a terrible thing to suffer through. 

You are such an angry poster.

You seem to  seek confrontation.

I'm sorry if your life sucks, or you are skint, or whatever, but your continual snark and often abuse, is getting a bit grating.

And not just on me as well, I can assure you.

Archived