IGNORED

Bristol City v Blackburn

ExiledAjax

1 minute ago, collier said:

No by my logic at 20 you either know where the goal is or you don't. IMO he lacks composure in the final third of the pitch and won't score a lot of goals. Doesn't mean he is a bad player ffs, hopefully he goes on to get 200 assist's and then it won't matter, I am just saying he won't score goals. I don't know why you get so angry at that suggestion but ok.

Once again, how many players at this level are there at 20 who have that composure? 

5 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Why would you not just stick Mariappa in the back 3?

True or i half forgot Moore too.  As the game has gone on we have been less of a threat ... either way i think we ll most likely see us bring Fam on. We could get ripped apart if we go 4 4 2 though... happy to eat humblr pie though. 

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Depends, perhaps we think if Blackburn can't play through us they'll try going long to Gallagher and we'll get possession back that way. Or we fear Blackburn will play through us if we press.

Just think we should be on the front and pressing. Our home form has been awful for nearly two years. And if you consistently stand of teams we will be punished. Love to  see a higher tempo and more goal mouth action 

1 minute ago, italian dave said:

Don't blame NW for shooting, but if only he could have knocked it back for Fam

Incredibly difficult cut back, 2 Blackburn players would have been favourites to intercept, Nahki has to hit the target, even if their keeper saves its likely a corner or pushed back into open play

Archived