IGNORED

Bristol City v Blackburn

ExiledAjax

Just now, redcard said:

Best side I seen at AG last season, whether it was a one off!!

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/34699-bristol-city-v-rovers-wed-9th-dec-745pm/

We've played pretty well there in recent seasons and if on the front foot, there's no reason why we can't come away with 3 points.

Our defensive line up should prove interesting to say the least.

I am very much looking forward to this match as after Brentford we should be confident. 

Bristol City have injuries but unlike us have been moaning loudly about them so to a certain extent, quite a bit will depend on who is available for them. That said, I saw some of their win at Nottingham Forest when they were in the top two early in the season and nothing stood out about them. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Could we go wingbacks though....or you’ve been told formation too?

FWIW quite looking forward to watching Harvey Elliott tonight.  A young’un who plays with a lot of confidence.  Nyambe I really rate too.  They could pair Williams with Ayala in the centre tonight, so that’s a pairing we could get at.  Johnson usually plays well against us too.

Yep as above.

To be honest I would have dropped Martin tonight and put O’Dowda on the left with Wells central. I rate Martin and I think he’s done great, but not enough to have Wells out wide.

Right, we all wanted Bakinson in midfield, we got it.  It’s with Nagy which with current availability is what we wanted too.

Personally I’d like to see at least one of Wells and Semenyo in our front three play close to Martin depending on where the other is.

Martin not been great in last few appearances, but he’s got a good chance to get back on his game against Ayala and Williams.  I’d forgotten Barry Douglas was at Rovers.  Had a long term injury and Covid so hopefully his wand of a left foot can have a commentator’s curse tonight.

EC4C1087-FDFD-4091-9907-4B5801CAB0C9.thumb.jpeg.8f24860077e00be7701eaf90683e2d92.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Right, we all wanted Bakinson in midfield, we got it.  It’s with Nagy which with current availability is what we wanted too.

Personally I’d like to see at least one of Wells and Semenyo in our front three play close to Martin depending on where the other is.

Martin not been great in last few appearances, but he’s got a good chance to get back on his game against Ayala and Williams.  I’d forgotten Barry Douglas was at Rovers.  Had a long term injury and Covid so hopefully his wand of a left foot can have a commentator’s curse tonight.

EC4C1087-FDFD-4091-9907-4B5801CAB0C9.thumb.jpeg.8f24860077e00be7701eaf90683e2d92.jpeg

How often have we seen Nagy and Bakinson alongside each other Fevs?

Archived