IGNORED

Formation against Rotherham

BCFC_Josh

Great result tonight against a very good side in Blackburn. Keeping a clean sheet against the top scorers in the league is no mean feat. Whilst Wells was very good this evening I can’t help but think a slight tweak in formation may work out better for the team and him in an attacking sense.

In the Rotherham game I would like to see a shift to 4-3-1-2 with Wells playing just in behind Diedhiou and Martin. This would give him the licence to pop up in different areas and cause a real headache for the opposition with flick ons/knock downs etc. With that in mind my team for Rotherham is..

Bentley 

Hunt Vyner Kalas Rowe

Nagy Bakinson O’Dowda

Wells 

Martin Diedhiou 

Semenyo to make an impact from the bench.

Thoughts?

39 minutes ago, BCFC Josh said:

Great result tonight against a very good side in Blackburn. Keeping a clean sheet against the top scorers in the league is no mean feat. Whilst Wells was very good this evening I can’t help but think a slight tweak in formation may work out better for the team and him in an attacking sense.

In the Rotherham game I would like to see a shift to 4-3-1-2 with Wells playing just in behind Diedhiou and Martin. This would give him the licence to pop up in different areas and cause a real headache for the opposition with flick ons/knock downs etc. With that in mind my team for Rotherham is..

Bentley 

Hunt Vyner Kalas Rowe

Nagy Bakinson O’Dowda

Wells 

Martin Diedhiou 

Semenyo to make an impact from the bench.

Thoughts?

I'd like to see Wells in the middle as well;

Bentley 

Hunt Vyner Kalas Rowe

Nagy Bakinson O’Dowda

Paterson (if fit, or Massengo) 

Martin Wells 

I'd like to see Massengo further forward at some stage, that looks like his natural position to me.

Odowda? He has been better lately but still dont convince me. He was involved with our goal, header to Martin, well done. Also in Hudds game he was involved in the box with our second goal. He is fast and think he will play again vs Rotherham. Holden plays him and so far it have been ok for him, still waiting for COD to have a top game. Thinks he got it in him and I really wish he will score. Vs QPR he showed what he can do on the pitch. Think Holden goes same team vs Rotherham as Blackburn. Maybe Famara in for Semenyo.  COYR!!!

Archived