IGNORED

Swansea's Pitch

Port Said Red

44 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Just watched the EFL show on Quest and thought how bad Swansea's pitch looks. I see I am not the only one who thought so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55240658

As they are a side that likes to play the ball on the ground, hopefully this will be even more unhelpful to them.

The Sky commentator last night mentioned how bad it was whilst he was praising ours, as he'd been at their game the night before.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Just watched the EFL show on Quest and thought how bad Swansea's pitch looks. I see I am not the only one who thought so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55240658

As they are a side that likes to play the ball on the ground, hopefully this will be even more unhelpful to them.

I'm sure I heard that the ground flooded badly which shouldn't have happened, it won't improve until it is dug up at the end of the season now

• Admin
39 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Next home game on the 30th, I swear it usually takes weeks to bed a new pitch in properly? Makes you more glad for our pitch now

Something must have gone seriously wrong there, they have rugby too so must use Something similar to us?

On a separate issue I had to laugh in the week, thisis is a genuine story. 

Peterborough have had problems with their pitch being flooded even when it didn't rain. Numerous inspections found no cause, until the local water works noticed a drop in pressure in the area, they found a pipe running beneath the ground had cracked and was pumping straight onto the pitch and over flowing their drainage 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Something must have gone seriously wrong there, they have rugby too so must use Something similar to us?

On a separate issue I had to laugh in the week, thisis is a genuine story. 

Peterborough have had problems with their pitch being flooded even when it didn't rain. Numerous inspections found no cause, until the local water works noticed a drop in pressure in the area, they found a pipe running beneath the ground had cracked and was pumping straight onto the pitch and over flowing their drainage 

They said on sky that the grass had contracted a disease, so was being relayed as soon as the match finished for their next game in 11 days.

Archived