IGNORED

Rotherham (a) – Sat 12th December 15:00 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

8 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

We just can’t play against this type of team. Boro, Millwall, this lot. We can go toe to toe with football playing teams. We can’t deal with physical lump it teams

That’s being unfair to Rotherham. They’ve created a lot of chances forcing Bentley to make saves and City have had one shot on target. We’re not really any better at regularly picking up points against the “football playing teams” either

12 minutes ago, SedRA said:

It’s like high energy warnockball

I like “high energy Warnockball” from City. Then we might win matches like this 

Appalling performance.

Rotherham happy to mix it up, press hard, and get bodies up to support the players knocking it down in order to profit from the chaos.

We look totally shell shocked by them not wanting to give us possession and let us play round them, and absolutely terrible passing most of the time.

I’m not sure we’re getting anything here unless we completely change how we’re playing; they still look the most dangerous team.

Just now, lenred said:

Ooops, it was a genuine question not trying to be smart. Maybe the season before then. Mind playing tricks! (And yes I have heard of google ?)

I'm glad you gave me an excuse to go looking for it and have a break from this crap!

I think the season before the game there was one of the first on red button; if I remember it was 0-0 - and it was certainly one of the worst games of football Ive ever see!

Archived