IGNORED

Rotherham (a) – Sat 12th December 15:00 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Check Nottingham Forest under Hughton. Big names not always the answer!

Neither is promoting from within when you are already failing. The last promoting from within worked for us was over 30 years ago.

Perhaps the use of big name was wrong. I should have said proven track record.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

This has been LJ bad. Honestly I think anyone league one team would’ve done better than us today, probably most league two teams too. 

The quality and performances are worse than under LJ. And that was a low bar 

A day to forget but typical. Every time we play against Rotherham we get drawn into their style of football. Direct, physical teams, or as Gilmartin puts it teams who don't play through the turds, always seem to cause us more problem than true footballing teams. Millwall next up, so another team with plenty of physicality. 

Very frustrating game and performance from our perspective. They certainly deserved the win. 

We had just 4 shots with 2 on target, while they had 20 with 8 on target. We never got hold of the ball and throughout had no response to their high press and physical dominance.

Lots of frustration and lots of learning. 

Just now, BCFC Grim said:

Did anyone actually expect the football to be better? Genuinely? Holden was part of the team that served up dross for 18 months. This is bordering worse.

But its fine because we are 7th........God if I had a pound for everytime that was said under Johnson.

Some like to claim that DH had nothing to do with what happened under LJ. Which is a bit insulting to DH.

But if true then presumably he used to just put the cones out. In which case he would not be qualified to be head coach surely?

Can't have it both ways.

Archived