IGNORED

Dean Holden

Lew-T

I think it shows incredible resilience. It's enough for some to want to give up all together.

Every parents worst nightmare. Says a lot about him, his family and friends to come through that.

In some way I'm sure it drives him on to succeed and is very much a part of who he is.

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

Our gaffer right? Putting football aside, just saw on Twitter that his Daughter Cici Milly would have been enjoying her 10th birthday today.

Thoughts are with him today, his wife and his family❤️

This has brought a lump to my throat as my own daughter turns 9 on Monday.

I can't begin to imagine the pain he and his family must have gone through, and still must go through now. 

Huge respect, thoughts and wishes to Dean and the family. 

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

I have , you may wish to add this to your ‘This aged well’ post as it comes across in a totally different way

Ok, apologies if it came over the wrong way. Hopefully you can see the point I was making........such as one poster saying he is a **** if he doesn’t change it at half time.

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Ok, apologies if it came over the wrong way. Hopefully you can see the point I was making........such as one poster saying he is a **** if he doesn’t change it at half time.

I agree with you , the knives are out as 45 mins in we are losing to Rotherham 

A very poor performance , but Jesus wept - the amount of juvenile tantrums and venom towards our players and head coach are cringeworthy , truly embarrassing

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It’s still a weird thing to say on this thread. However much you try and cover it up...

5 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

I agree with you , the knives are out as 45 mins in we are losing to Rotherham 

A very poor performance , but Jesus wept - the amount of juvenile tantrums and venom towards our players and head coach are cringeworthy , truly embarrassing

Bed wetters out in force. Shit performance against a style of football that we’ve always struggled with.

The Sat/Wed plus travel must be pretty relentless at present, I’m not surprised we capitulated, it’s been building up in the last few games. This team has enough quality to be there or thereabouts come season end. There are players to come back in, would Rotherham been as effective if Mawson and Baker were playing? Would we be playing 3 up front to accommodate Semenyo if Williams and Walsh were fit?

Embarrassing day at the office, the management and players know this, wouldn’t be surprised if we win the next 2 or 3 on the bounce.

8 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Bed wetters out in force. Shit performance against a style of football that we’ve always struggled with.

The Sat/Wed plus travel must be pretty relentless at present, I’m not surprised we capitulated, it’s been building up in the last few games. This team has enough quality to be there or thereabouts come season end. There are players to come back in, would Rotherham been as effective if Mawson and Baker were playing? Would we be playing 3 up front to accommodate Semenyo if Williams and Walsh were fit?

Embarrassing day at the office, the management and players know this, wouldn’t be surprised if we win the next 2 or 3 on the bounce.

I hope you are right. 

52 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Why put that on this thread?

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

It's all about perspective, and the things that guy must be going through today only makes football look like what it is. Only a game. Thoughts with DH today.

A bad day on the pitch, but what's that in the grand scheme of things?

Absolutely. Understandable if his mind was elsewhere today.

Archived