IGNORED

What excuse today

Topper 123

Clearly a bit tongue in cheek but the number of shots on target no even any type of shot is becoming embarrassing.

A team at bottom of the league of shown us for what we really are a poor team who has been getting away with it this season.

We can’t defend crosses. wingbacks never get forward. Light in midfield. We have 2 wingers who never look like scoring and can’t cross. We never have a shot on goal in the first half of games. A centre forward playing on the wing. I could go on.

it’s a mess and it’s about time we admitted it. Results have hidden the fact that is the dullest  football we have played in the last 5 years. 

This league is the worst we have been since we have been it. It is our best opportunity to get out of it and just watch us cock it up in usual fashion.

I known we don’t have the players available but really is it asking to much to have a shot at goal. Surely the coaching staff must have noticed it and yet what have that done about it. That tells me we are happy to play like this or they can’t coach. Either way that says get ready for another change in the next 6 months. 

If fans were back there would be more heat and Deano to improve our style of play. I want to be entertained and that does mean a few shots at goal.  If they ain’t going to change It then they won’t see the numbers return in the same numbers we had pre the Covid break. 

It's not an excuse but as of this time:

Sessegnon

Mawson

Baker

DaSilva

Walsh

Williams

Paterson

Weimann

All out. Some of them have been for the whole season to date!

How many other sides have three of their new signings injured for long periods. Don't forget the Covid outbreak we had as well, that's just the current injuries.

Another bad day at the office for our management team.

For me when you see a complete capitulation from the whole side like today - either the team was poorly or incorrectly prepared and set up - or both.

As bad a first half we’ve seen in years and a tombola spin at half time that made us look even more disjointed....Semenyo at RWB sums up what was 90 minutes of clueless football.

Couldn’t have been easier for Rotherham - a team that had been in shocking form. 

Apparently all the players are tired - well we’re not the only team playing 2 games a week, everyone is tired. Why is every team less fatigued than us?

Honeymoon well and truly over - Holden said not too high after the wins or too low after the defeats - but his Bristol City team is looking worse and worse with every game and it’s hard not feel the huge disappointment in that display today and what ‘football’ is being served up on an all to worryingly consistent basis. 

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's not an excuse but as of this time:

Sessegnon

Mawson

Baker

DaSilva

Walsh

Williams

Paterson

Weimann

All out. Some of them have been for the whole season to date!

How many other sides have three of their new signings injured for long periods. Don't forget the Covid outbreak we had as well, that's just the current injuries.

@Mr PopodopolousWhile that’s valid, there’s no excuse for not rotating his starting XI today. He talks up Massengo and only gives him 8 minutes at the end, for example. People say he’s learning but this is more evidence that he isn’t. We won’t win many more games if we can only produce two shots on target against a bottom five side.

Just now, Loosey Boy said:

No excuses for that - absolutely terrible....doing what City do best 

You could use this to describe some of our 'fans' too.

Honestly fails to disapoint how predictable some on here are. There is a severe lack of support and getting behind the team when we're not doing well. I definately wouldn't want some on here by my side in the trenches. 

I'm not worried about the lack of fans in attendance at games. I'm more worried about how it will effect the players when fans are allowed back in!

My guess is.

"Not good enough today, we didn't turn up, not sure why, but we have to make sure we get it right next time. Good that there's a game soon and a chance to put it right. On to Cincinnati Millwall."

Side prediction is that he'll say the phrase "no excuses". Which to be fair he doesn't give. He just says he's not sure why we don't turn up, and it keeps happening which suggests he doesn't learn from it.

I'm overall happy with where we are if concerned about our level of performance.

2 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

You could use this to describe some of our 'fans' too.

Honestly fails to disapoint how predictable some on here are. There is a severe lack of support and getting behind the team when we're not doing well. I definately wouldn't want some on here by my side in the trenches. 

I'm not worried about the lack of fans in attendance at games. I'm more worried about how it will effect the players when fans are allowed back in!

Are fans not aloud to criticise poor performances  . 

Archived