IGNORED

How many changes for Tuesday?

ohhhshauntaylor

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Martin has to be rested,he’s been treading water for a few games now 

Amazed that he started today, especially with Famara only playing 30 minutes in total in the previous three & scoring the winner in midweek.

To answer the OP, absolutely no idea.

3 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Semenyo has to be dropped!!! 

I like Semenyo, he always looks lively and I think once he gets a goal under his belt he will start to bang a few in. (I didn't see the game today, so can't comment on his performance.) I'd much rather see Martin dropped - I don't rate him that highly

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

How many changes? 

On today’s showing give them all a break.

Not one single player was at the top of his game today.

Diedhiou needs to start , he’s the only one who seems to have the required energy levels.

Apart from that , stick in the biggest, meanest players to combat Millwall. Let’s grind out a win.

From all accounts on here Your Maj we just need Walsh & Williams to play and can rest everyone else.

37 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I wonder why he took Adam off - has he finally hit the wall? Hopefully it was just because the game had gone and he wanted to give him a breather/get HNM on.

The game was gone, we were making no impression, he has played so much football of late, personally I’d have given Massengo & Edwards 10 more minutes than they got.

Everybody, and I mean all outfield players, was off the pace today. One of those days, too many games, extra days rest for the oppo, who knows. However, Unless DH wants to gamble and play kids then we really are struggling for options. FWIW I think we have to go to solid and grind out the next 2 games; then there’s 8 (OMG 8!!) days until Wycombe on Boxing Day. My starting 11 (3-5-2 and assuming no returnees) are:

Bentley, Hunt, Vyner, Moore, Kalas, Rowe, Bakinson, Nagy, O’Dowda, Diedhiou, Wells.  

Martin and Semenyo as bench options. I don’t really see what else we can do?

Just one. Deano ( laugh ). 

Seriously though, Vyner and COD need a rest. 
3-5-2 for me again. Mariappa to come in at CB with Kalas and Moore. 
Rowe and Hunt as wingbacks. 
As much as i really do think Wells is crap, hes got to play central so up top with Dave. 
CM Nagy, Bakinson and Brunt ( ugh ). 

Too many games. Too small a squad. Desperate for Baker/Mawson/Williams and Walsh back in the new year ( but it sounded more like February ), so we should be well off the playoffs by then!! ?

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

You do know bakinson has had a rest,if he needs another after 2 games then Jesus we are in trouble 

I mean Bakinson should not play for start. Him and COD, cant see none of them starting vs Millwall. Both had very very bad games today. Bakinson lost the ball several times in midfield and jogged back, nonchalant. Dont think Holden accept that. COD did not put one foot right today. He was very good vs QPR and have had ok games lately but today.................

I just hope Pato is back.

And Dean, don’t re-invent the wheel, you drilled a team in a given system pre-season, stick to it.

It’s what a lot of us liked about your caretaker spell and early run this season.  I’m sure you learned a few things about certain players today. 

Just now, Davefevs said:

I just hope Pato is back.

And Dean, don’t re-invent the wheel, you drilled a team in a given system pre-season, stick to it.

It’s what a lot of us liked about your caretaker spell and early run this season.  I’m sure you learned a few things about certain players today. 

What do you think about Martin up top on his own Dave?

In a 2 or not at all for me!

Archived