IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

1 minute ago, Champion Dung Spreader said:

Nahki at 150/1 looks a better bet ?

Tbh i'm running out of money here.  Several unwise investments.  

1 minute ago, Champion Dung Spreader said:

Nahki at 150/1 looks a better bet ?

Tbh i'm running out of money here.  Several unwise investments.  

9 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Taylor Moore fills me with dread. Disappointed Diedhiou isnt starting to be honest

Incredible that Fam doesn’t start, the last 2 home wins have been 1-0 & he has scored.

I genuinely don’t care whether he is signing a new deal or not, he has barely featured this season & would allow us to give Martin a deserved break.

Ok so Massengo looks like he's getting his chance in the position I want to see him in in this set up. I.E. not as the solo 6 hopefully.

We really need who (Moore?) plays LCB to be competent today so we can actually play this formation if we want to.

Nagy is the one who's going to have to break lines to get up with the strikers which he showed he can do with his mazy run.

At least it's a more interesting line up! COYR.

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Incredible that Fam doesn’t start, the last 2 home wins have been 1-0 & he has scored.

I genuinely don’t care whether he is signing a new deal or not, he has barely featured this season & would allow us to give Martin a deserved break.

Martin also has looked f***** the last few games

In theory this looks like a good team. There’s some experience at the back and midfield looks solid, with a sufficient dash of flair. I can’t image we’ll be overrun tonight as we were on Saturday. We just need to score goals so make sure Wells stays in the middle 

Archived