IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

19 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Eventually Dean will make a team selection which works - and that's my worry that he just keeps shuffling the cards in hope rather than a planned strategy.

I get what you mean, but last time he didn't shuffle the cards and people were complaining that it was a foolish decision.

18 minutes ago, M.D said:

This formation will suit him, he drops deep and links up play. Wells is the goal scorer, Martin drops deep for Nagy and HNM to run past him feeding Wells with Bakinson dictating play ..

Definitely - Be great to see Wells centrally attacking with Martin supporting & feeding the ball through. 

• The title was changed to Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19
36 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Eventually Dean will make a team selection which works - and that's my worry that he just keeps shuffling the cards in hope rather than a planned strategy.

Damned if he doesn, damned if he doesnt. He kept the same team people screamed out for change, he changes it and he's got no plan?

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I just people allow him time.  Can't be expected to come in and fly straight away...I hope he does though..

Do you agree when he first came in that he actually looked like a pretty good player for a few games? I didn't just make that up did I?

He must have something about him to have played Champion's league football so young

Archived