IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

So this is easy.

Give up on 3 at the back  - Moore Off

Get Martin off and Fammy on

Bring on either COD or Seymenyo

if the 3 of them can’t work that out then get rid.

It’s not even hard to work out. I am not an expert, have coaching badges or have experience as a manger but really anyone strongly disagree ?

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Come on then shankly . Enlighten us all to what you would do with currently 9 players, mainly starters out injured. 
looking forward to your response. 

As mentioned above....who are we missing who will bring even a tinge of creativity to this team? 

We could have a fully fit squad and nothing would change . Do you know why? Because the head coach is doing exactly the same thing him and his partner in crime had been doing for the last 3 years . Why anyone thought it would change this season is beyond me. 

I cannot believe how many people on here are not fuming at the fact we are going to have another season like the previous 3 . 

The quicker Ashton and Holden leaves the better. It's just such a shame Junior won't leave either 

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Who are we missing that will bring creativity to this team?

I think Walsh- Paterson can contribute some goals and assists, Weimann I think we're missing.

Williams has drive, but not necessarily creative?

Mawson can also switch play quite nicely- DaSilva surely has more forward potential than Rowe, though this is not yet reflected in output.

2 minutes ago, Better Red said:

So this is easy.

Give up on 3 at the back  - Moore Off

Get Martin off and Fammy on

Bring on either COD or Seymenyo

if the 3 of them can’t work that out then get rid.

It’s not even hard to work out. I am not an expert, have coaching badges or have experience as a manger but really anyone strongly disagree ?

Pack it in Lez.

Archived