IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

As mentioned above....who are we missing who will bring even a tinge of creativity to this team? 

We could have a fully fit squad and nothing would change . Do you know why? Because the head coach is doing exactly the same thing him and his partner in crime had been doing for the last 3 years . Why anyone thought it would change this season is beyond me. 

I cannot believe how many people on here are not fuming at the fact we are going to have another season like the previous 3 . 

The quicker Ashton and Holden leaves the better. It's just such a shame Junior won't leave either 

Paterson, Williams, Walsh.

When we had an almost fully fit squad we won 4 in a row so that's nonsense.

1 minute ago, Super said:

We must be the worst team to watch in the league. slow, predictable, create nothing.

That’s the bit I struggle most with. I get we have a pile of injuries, and much as I hate it we will lose a few. We are however just so bloody dull to watch!  Pass it around for ten passes at the back giving them all the time in the world to get in shape, and then we run out of ideas.

Just now, MarcusX said:

Paterson, Williams, Walsh.

When we had an almost fully fit squad we won 4 in a row so that's nonsense.

Paterson.... really?

Williams is not a creative midfielder and Walsh has shown nothing yet that he will make it at this level 

Lots of people putting their eggs in this basket and I'm not quite sure why 

Just now, Top Robin said:

That's why he is paid in a month what many of us earn in a year.....to have the ability to pick and nurture a successful team

But people moan whichever he does. That's nothing to do with how much he earns, its just people complaining for the sake of complaining. We've got 8/9 players out injured, one of the least experienced bench I've ever seen us put out and those that are playing are clearly struggling too.

Not much is going to change until we have fresh legs.

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

As mentioned above....who are we missing who will bring even a tinge of creativity to this team? 

We could have a fully fit squad and nothing would change . Do you know why? Because the head coach is doing exactly the same thing him and his partner in crime had been doing for the last 3 years . Why anyone thought it would change this season is beyond me. 

I cannot believe how many people on here are not fuming at the fact we are going to have another season like the previous 3 . 

The quicker Ashton and Holden leaves the better. It's just such a shame Junior won't leave either 

Pato, Walsh. And I asked you what you would do. We weren’t playing like this (to stay in games) at the start of the season . Plus you weren’t on here at the time because there was **** all to moan about. 

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

That was very poor. Holden has some fair excuses - injuries, schedule - but we have to be doing better.

What really bores/frustrates me is we’ve seen this season three times already. Being the 12th best team in the league and dreadfully boring to watch is getting a little tiresome now.

These type of performances will take us hurtling towards the relegation zone, those games we were luckily winning 1-0 earlier in the season are now being lost with woeful performances and no sign of stopping the rot

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Pato, Walsh. And I asked you what you would do. We weren’t playing like this (to stay in games) at the start of the season . Plus you weren’t on here at the time because there was **** all to moan about. 

Are you having a laugh? Take away the Stoke performance and you tell me a game where we looked any better then last season? 

Archived