IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

To be fair I was. Saying we were not playing well but kept getting shot down as we were 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th, then 5th then 6th.........see where this is going?

Hope the chuckle brothers at the top are impressed with their appointment.

Nobody is happy with the football at the moment but pretty staggering the amount on here who can’t see how badly the injuries have impacted on us. It’s not just that they’re better players , it’s they’re movement and intelligence . We just haven’t got that available to us at the moment . We’re setting up to stay in games and hoping for a set piece and I can understand why at the moment. 

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Nobody is happy with the football at the moment but pretty staggering the amount on here who can’t see how badly the injuries have impacted on us. It’s not just that they’re better players , it’s they’re movement and intelligence . We just haven’t got that available to us at the moment . We’re setting up to stay in games and hoping for a set piece and I can understand why at the moment. 

Injuries are a huge factor, but desire and commitment are not. I agree if we had every player fit and available many of our starting 11 may not even be in the squad but this is their opportunity to grab a shirt and the question is have they ?

Apologies if this has been mentioned...I'm not going through 21 pages!

Can we please have Rene Gilmartin back on Robins tv? I love Andi Weimann...seems a great bloke and is whole hearted on the pitch but dear lord he makes Sean O'Driscoll sound charismatic!

I mean, I know he's watching this, but he's so bloody depressing to listen to!

1 minute ago, daored said:

Injuries are a huge factor, but desire and commitment are not. I agree if we had every player fit and available many of our starting 11 may not even be in the squad but this is their opportunity to grab a shirt and the question is have they ?

Injuries may well affect skill levels. Not commitment. We are shockingly lacking in both this week.

Archived