IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

Just now, daored said:

Injuries are a huge factor, but desire and commitment are not. I agree if we had every player fit and available many of our starting 11 may not even be in the squad but this is their opportunity to grab a shirt and the question is have they ?

The question is also whether those players are simply obeying instructions to play backwards and sideways at walking pace. If not, why has that not changed since half time?

Just now, daored said:

Injuries are a huge factor, but desire and commitment are not. I agree if we had every player fit and available many of our starting 11 may not even be in the squad but this is their opportunity to grab a shirt and the question is have they ?

The old shout of desire is absolute ******* bollocks . As soon as a side isn’t playing well that old line gets trotted out. There isn’t one player not giving 100% 

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Nobody is happy with the football at the moment but pretty staggering the amount on here who can’t see how badly the injuries have impacted on us. It’s not just that they’re better players , it’s they’re movement and intelligence . We just haven’t got that available to us at the moment . We’re setting up to stay in games and hoping for a set piece and I can understand why at the moment. 

I appreciate we have injuries, but these players on the pitch are still professional footballers, surely it’s not to much to ask to have the occasional attack, and dare I say it......shot at goal.

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

The old shout of desire is absolute ******* bollocks . As soon as a side isn’t playing well that old line gets trotted out. There isn’t one player not giving 100% 

You going to defend tonight and Saturday ? Against two poor teams -even the sky commentator has questioned our commitment 

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

No - we’re just not very good and getting found out at the moment.  Still time though. 

1 minute ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

The worst I’ve seen us play in years, no defending this game and the weekend. 

I hate to say it, but it is the worst I have seen for a long time. We lose 50/50 challenges, we play ourselves into trouble just like Bentley trying to be clever in passing to Kalas who had a man on him for their goal. 

We are such a poor weak team at the minute. 

Archived