IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

4 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

What gets me is Holden tried going 4-2-4 in the second half against Brum and COD (who had looked decent as ACM) ended up being a spectator on the left flank... so why do the same all over again Holden?

4-2-4 is a basic, somewhat outdated tactical ploy quite often.

It looks good as in a statement of intent but generally it's all a bit uncoordinated for a start.

I was hoping things were going to improve.

Can you imagine the toxic atmosphere if we were all there,so I figured COVID had given them time to sort this s*** out without the inevitable vitriol of a paying public.

But that doesn’t seem to be happening.

If you can’t sort this out without the pressure of a baying crowd,I will be surprised if you can turn this round.

Wow so disappointing,we will be back in attendance soon and if this continues it won’t be pretty.

Bl**dy hell of all years I need some cheering up ,and my football team refuse to behave.

You have to say that two shots in 90 minutes and zero corners at home to a team that hasn't won since October should see the Manager in the Owner's Office explaining what the hell is going on. It's indefensible. By the same token some players should have played their last game for the club because they clearly cannot be trusted. I would literally rather see the team go to Preston on Friday and get bummed with the likes of Bell, Towler and Edwards starting. Because we won't get a result with the "first" team out there anyway if they repeat the performance of the last two games.

Archived