IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

I only have 1 problem with DH telling it like it is and that is where does he go when you get a run of garbage performances like were seeing tonight?? How long is no excuses and not like us etc etc going to hold up if we play like this 5 games in a row?

He might just have to start using the injuries as an excuse soon.

5 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

Mate I’ve commented loads tonight, out of pure frustration. You’re right, bollocks to it! 

Yeah i get it mate I was invested for a while, but seriously the whole season we have played shite, I almost convinced myself that I could take that, as long as we kept sneaking one goal wins but that was only ever going to last so long... weak as piss, and I haven’t watched the last three games and do you know what I feel better for it

Dreadful performance.

Our match stats say it all:

Shots = 2

Shots on target = 1 (from a free kick)

Corners = 0

Never going to win a game of football with stats like that.

From memory, we had the same stats (in terms of shots on and off target) against Rotherham.

We were fortunate it was only two, they had two great chances - Bennet on 28 minutes and Wallace on 88 minutes - from their 13 shots with 5 on target.

To add to the nightmare Kalas injured and Fammy now unavailable.

Just to add to the misery my neighbour is a Millwall fan!

Oh and PNE up next......

Just now, Numero Uno said:

You have to say that two shots in 90 minutes and zero corners at home to a team that hasn't won since October should see the Manager in the Owner's Office explaining what the hell is going on. It's indefensible. By the same token some players should have played their last game for the club because they clearly cannot be trusted. I would literally rather see the team go to Preston on Friday and get bummed with the likes of Bell, Towler and Edwards starting. Because we won't get a result with the "first" team out there anyway if they repeat the performance of the last two games.

Fair point.

The last 2 games have shown that Holden really was "part of the problem" with LJ and should never have been given the job.

Woeful,

Absolutely no commitment to the cause. 

If I was in charge, I would absolutely tear those players 'a new one'.

Not good enough, despite the excessive amount of games and injuries in the squad (which is the same for all teams, so no excuses please Deano).

Need to change this 3-5-2 desperately, as it sucks all attacking elements from this team (which is nearly non existent).

Some major repairs needed in January and a lot of dead wood to clear.

If the club does not show any kind of commitment for promotion to the big league, this club will always be small fry.

Just now, old_eastender said:

Fair point.

The last 2 games have shown that Holden really was "part of the problem" with LJ and should never have been given the job.

The problem is the Lansdown's and Mark Ashton......................if you are expecting the club to realistically challenge for the Premiership. It isn't happening whether they sack Holden or not. They'll have to sack the next Manager and the one after that and they still won't work out why nobody can get the club where we would all like it.

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Dreadful performance.

Our match stats say it all:

Shots = 2

Shots on target = 1 (from a free kick)

Corners = 0

Never going to win a game of football with stats like that.

From memory, we had the same stats (in terms of shots on and off target) against Rotherham.

We were fortunate it was only two, they had two great chances - Bennet on 28 minutes and Wallace on 88 minutes - from their 13 shots with 5 on target.

To add to the nightmare Kalas injured and Fammy now unavailable.

Just to add to the misery my neighbour is a Millwall fan!

Oh and PNE up next......

Don't think I'll be tuning into that. Dull and expensive

Just now, Numero Uno said:

The problem is the Lansdown's and Mark Ashton......................if you are expecting the club to realistically challenge for the Premiership. It isn't happening whether they sack Holden or not. They'll have to sack the next Manager and the one after that and they still won't work out why nobody can get the club where we would all like it.

Ashton I agree with, would like to see him gone. 

Archived