IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

Think this is as bad as it gets. Continuity didn’t work. Holden looks completely out of his depth.

Players wise;

”Honest professionals” they may be but nobody is getting promotion from this division with Rowe and Hunt. 

Wells and Martin past their best and no incentive.

Bakinson, Semenyo Vyner, Massengo and Taylor miles off being Championship quality (atm). 

Kalas, Baker - too injury prone. 

O’Dowda and Patterson inconsistent at best (being very kind to the former). 

And we have no leaders!

2 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Very lucky at the moment for the Board that there are no fans in.

Although the endless passing around the back three may not have happened as the impatience and disbelief the Gate may have no doubt shown may have injected some urgency.

What a shambles.

Nah they arnt. Our fans are almost as weak and watered down these days as this team

There was a time we wouldn't accept being taken for mugs. Ashton and Junior get away with murder 

18 minutes ago, ciderwithtommy said:

Forget the manager - players need to take this. It’s on them, gutless 

It does not work like that. With an experienced manager in charge this sort of performance happens much more rarely. This is what WILL happen with an inexperienced man at the helm. We best get used to it.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I think the ref took pity on edwards here, with 15 seconds left he let him get away with what these days would usually see a red. 2 feet, off the floor, overstretching 

4AEE890E-5B37-4B48-B333-E03C19519CDD.jpeg

Huge roar from the Wall bench when he did. I thought he was a gonner with the way the evening was going.

The result and performance tonight, along with the recent ones against Rotherham away and Birmingham at home just confirm that, as a club, we have not learned anything over the last 4 or 5 years. That’s the really worrying thing for me.

it’s the same ‘type’ of opposition and tactics that we cannot cope with every season. Nothing changes. Madness. 

To the players......a total lack of commitment, aggression, energy, pace, quality...no excuses, the last few games have been totally unacceptable.

to the coaching staff......you are making LJ look like a master tactician. Nice bloke but sad reality is Dean looks totally out of his depth. You have to judge a coach when the chips are down and the last few performances have been some of the worst  I can remember 

To the board.....”breath of fresh air”?......well, it fkng stinks!!

Archived