IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

I guess this is it.

After our abysmal display against Rotherham, you would think that the gaffer would ring the changes.  However with half the squad decimated by injuries, there seems to be little chance of that.

What he must do is change the formation as it's clear that 433 is leaving us short on numbers in the middle of the park. Whilst 442 is possible, since we don't have any true wingers, I would be inclined to go 532/352.

City to bounce back tonight with a win.

Mods - please can you change the title to "Matchday Thread". Ta.

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I guess this is it.

After our abysmal display against Rotherham, you would think that the gaffer would ring the changes.  However with half the squad decimated by injuries, there seems to be little chance of that.

What he must do is change the formation as it's clear that 433 is leaving us short on numbers in the middle of the park. Whilst 442 is possible, since we don't have any true wingers, I would be inclined to go 532/352.

City to bounce back tonight with a win.

Mods - please can you change the title to "Matchday Thread". Ta.

The excitement is palpable! 

I've never done a match day thread as I've so enjoyed reading the others. It's like opening an Advent calendar. However, it does appear that there's an injury crisis with the usual suspects.

Which brings me on to the crazy crazy injury problems we face. It's over half what would probably be our first team and it's been going on for some time. The fact that we are so very much in touch with the top six  in mid December goes to show that BCFC are doing something right and Dean Holden has, so far, deserved his pay rise.

I don't know too much about Millwall other than they have a striker who used to play for us on loan and who I really rated awfully highly. Take a knee.

My two Millwall memories are Coppout in his first game as Manager v newly promoted Millwall at home with new unbeatable James in goal. We got tonked. The second is having a pint in the old Try Again and we were invaded by Millwall fans who rushed in punched a couple of random drinkers and ran out again. It happened in slow motion.

Come on you Reds- we can do this and let's be positive despite our set backs.

CTID

Archived