IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

4 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

Rubbish defending, rubbish attacking. What is our style/identity?

My job is to put a team on the pitch that they can relate to, that they've gt pride in. When they see them play every week, most supporters I know want to be a professional footballer and when they see a team come out on the pitch wherever we travel, they want to see a team go out and give absolutely everything they've got.

We'll make sure that that's what they get.

4 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

Fair play to anyone who gets through 90+ minutes of this shit whilst listening to Weimann’s commentary. 

Watching it on the Red Button via Now TV.

Fair play to anyone who gets through 90+ minutes of this shit whilst listening to Weimann’s commentary. 

Just now, MarcusX said:

have you seen the state of our injuries FFS. look at our bench!

I accept injuries are playing a big part lately, but surely you would think we could/should have more than a couple of players with some guile.

We don’t have anyone out there that can do something that little bit different. It’s all neat, with zero X factor.

Opted to watch it on the Red Button via Now TV.

Opted to watch it on the Red Button via Now TV.

Archived